Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Fernandes extends trial here !

Good news that we have got him ahead of Reading, if the lad works hard he will get a chance in the first team than it is up to him to grasp that opportunity, if it boosts interest in the City than why not although that shouldn't be the mitigating factor.

Rhere were occasions where i rated abe though i think he was popular on here because the same way a teddy bear would be popular with a 5 year old

Because you can cuddle him and make yourself feel safe in bed at night....... :unsure:

Rhere were occasions where i rated abe though i think he was popular on here because the same way a teddy bear would be popularcwirh a 5 year old

Because you can cuddle him and make yourself feel safe in bed at night....... :unsure:

Nah, because you can save it until you're older and use it to carry drugs across borders.

Interesting to note that this guy is from the same Academy (Africa Soccer Developments) in South Africa as a 20 year old midfielder who is presently the hottest property in Belgium football. This is an article on the BBC website about him http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20317130 Go to the link and watch the goal. This guy cost Lokeren 200,000 Euros plus a future sell on clause. Now valued at 10 Million Plus after just 15 months. Apparently this Indian boy is a similar player and as good as Patosi at the same age. If this is true then we must sign him asap.

If he's that good Reading would hardly have let him go and I'm sure we wouldn't get a sniff.

They're in the Premier League.

We're in the Championship.

There's a difference in the standard between both leagues ya'no, pal.

Haven't we got the largest ethnic Indian community in GB in our city? Surely that could potentially help him assimilate more quickly than if he was moving somewhere where the culture was totally alien to him?

.... or is that racist too?

Afraid so on here. :( there are people on here who if they have nothing to be personally offended by look around to be offended on someone else's behalf . They are called professional Lefties. :thumbup:

lefties.

Afraid so on here. :( there are people on here who if they have nothing to be personally offended by look around to be offended on someone else's behalf . They are called professional Lefties. :thumbup:

lefties.

It isnt racist but it does show a distinct lack of knowledge about a huge country like India. Especially when you consider that the post mentioned we have a large Indian community here. India is the 2nd most populated country in the world containing nearly 20% of the worlds population... Here in England, someone up North is simply someone up north... In India someone from a different area is likely to have a bigger cultural difference and also had a different European influence through trade/ settlement and possibly even religion.. different languages altogether . which would make it difficult , at first, for alot of the Indians in Leicester to relate to him...

So, in short, stop getting your knickers in a twist when someone points something out as you yourself jump on the racist bandwagon just as much as the ' lefties' when you make comments like this.

( from a 'righty').

Archived