Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Leicester 6-0 Ipswich

And another thing .... I thought the players celebrations for Waggy's goal were superb. Almost moving ! There are so many ego-based, showboating celebrations around, but this was just pure solidarity. Every single player, bar KS, was in that net with him. Also, loved Knocky's response to Futacs' strike, too.

My weekend was in tatters. Was meant to go on a road trip to see an old friend, but it got cancelled. This is not at all bad consolation.

I'm sure confidence is sky high now. I hope we can get another good run going.

Great to see both Waghorn and Futacs get on the scoresheet at last!

And another thing .... I thought the players celebrations for Waggy's goal were superb. Almost moving ! There are so many ego-based, showboating celebrations around, but this was just pure solidarity. Every single player, bar KS, was in that net with him. Also, loved Knocky's response to Futacs' strike, too.

Yeh I much prefer passionate all-inclusive celebrations to all this dancing crap.

Col City Fan: "Our attack isn't good enough."

Lay off the :beer: kids.

mark after I predicted 6-0 revenge for a few years back I pulled Col back from the Dark Side and he predicted a 6-0 tongue in cheek I know but he will be back in positive land now :D Would like to merge a few threads now quite a few of the reactionary neg heads have been slating Whitbraad and turning him into the AntiChrist....jog on, Waghorn bashers.......jog on, he was outstanding today all round play superb pace and power, well taken goal and apart from coat of paint would have had two, we can't score need a striker! Vardy when he came on some fantastic play,it will come for him.Lloydy just outstanding! Midfield fantastic. Defence solid, DeLaet quality Schlupp has made it tough for Konch to get back in.Nuge 2 more goals. As I've said when we click watch us go and it HAS been coming. :chant::beer::pearson:

Col City Fan: "Our attack isn't good enough."

Lay off the :beer: kids.

We all know we can't be as clever as you are Mark.

:thumbup:

Even after a great win you need to thrust something in our faces I see.

I'm not surprised....

Anyway... Fantastic result for the lads, long may this continue.

Thank-you Nigel!!

We all know we can't be as clever as you are Mark.

:thumbup:

Even after a great win you need to thrust something in our faces I see.

I'm not surprised....

Anyway... Fantastic result for the lads, long may this continue.

Thank-you Nigel!!

Calm down mate, it was a joke. :D

Archived