Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Leicester 6-0 Ipswich

Great win.

Listening to the radio on the way home I could'nt help feeling people are getting carried away with the 'We're going to win the league reaction'.

Needs putting into a bit of perspective given the poor opposition today, but was brilliant to see so much of what we need to do to get out of this league actually coming together on the field.

Defensively they are by far the worst team that has played us at home this season.

Just got back, we really needed to thrash someone sooner or later said Alan Young a couple of weeks ago, and finally it has happened :D

Great team performance, quality from start to finish couldn't of asked for anything more. Waghorn really needed a goal and thankfully he has got it, great finish as well not some easy tap in. Waghorn was brilliant today however; the combo of Schlupp and Dyer is turning into something special, it's only been two games but they have worked so well together, great chemistry between the two and a joy to watch. Would happily have Schlupp at left back week in week out, of course you expect him to be great at attacking, but he can defend incredibly well.

Dyer MOTM for me, winning a penalty, a cracking goal and an assist definitely deserves the MOTM award, despite loads of others playing well like Waggy, Schlupp, Whitbread, Morgan and De Laet.

There will be a lot of spunked pants after this result.

Well done Leicester!!!

My sister arrived for the weekend yesterday and we went walking in the Brussels countryside today, so I missed all of this! Absolutely chuffed I came back to the afters of a right bollocking. :D:scarf:

Only problem is I'm gonna have to figure out how to get her here each weekend now...

Brilliant result- living in Dorset can't get Radio Leicester and given up getting Foxes Talk as it keeps crashing.....but interestingly Sky didn't have anyone at the Leicester game on Jeff Stelling's programme- we only got goal updates via Jeff......have Sky got a maudy on after NP's comments???

Fantastic result, especially with them having a new manager and you just never know! Sounds like Lloyd Dyer had a good game and so pleased that Waggy scored.....Ei Ei Ei Ei O, Up the Football League we go x

Brilliant result- living in Dorset can't get Radio Leicester and given up getting Foxes Talk as it keeps crashing.....but interestingly Sky didn't have anyone at the Leicester game on Jeff Stelling's programme- we only got goal updates via Jeff......have Sky got a maudy on after NP's comments???

Fantastic result, especially with them having a new manager and you just never know! Sounds like Lloyd Dyer had a good game and so pleased that Waggy scored.....Ei Ei Ei Ei O, Up the Football League we go x

Eh? Dowie was at the game and reported on all the goals.

Great win, Played brilliant for the whole game, we need more win and performances like this! (Not that our performance have been bad but if we could improve them to todays consistantly it would be fantastic).

Delighted for Waghorn, Hopefully that will be it and he will start scoring and be the Martyn Waghorn we had in his loan season.

Taking nothing away from the team but you have to remember and it was clear to see what a poor team Ipswich are, like I said taking nothing away from Leicester today we played fantastic but lets stay grounded, focused and realise we won't play or win that well every week.

Oh, the officials had a good game today aswell.

Archived