Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sk8 Beefy

Ground Catering

I'm afraid it's not just the slow service it's the quality of what's on offer that's the problem. Just look at all the customers they miss out on who quite rightly get their burgers -hot dogs from the vans outside the ground. Perhaps the club need to ask themselves why that is ? slow service high pricing, poor quality food. Literally thousands get put off at half time because they know they will never get served in that twenty minute slot , I know because I have been put out off for years and never even bother now.

Well, the Hogg Roast stand where i sit has started doing a hogg roast bapp and drink for £4.50 now but they still do not get the custom i think they would like.

You cant get burgers in my part of the ground now.

Did you go to Leeds on boxing day the other year? They had a hog roast stand with stuffing and gravy. Best food I've ever had at football. If these hog roasts at the KP are that good I'll be happy.

Did you go to Leeds on boxing day the other year? They had a hog roast stand with stuffing and gravy. Best food I've ever had at football. If these hog roasts at the KP are that good I'll be happy.

It's health and safety up there to provide something warm and nourishing, what with being so close to the Arctic Circle!

I noticed when I bought a ticket for Saturday just before the game that in the staff briefing document the expected crowd was 23,500, and the actual attendance was very close to that. So the Club know how many people are coming, and presumably they have a decent idea of the percentage who buy stuff at half time. Yet despite rushing from my seat for my half time Bovril, I was nowhere near the front when the second half started. Thus I returned to my seat. I nipped out 20 minutes later during an injury break, and virtually everything had gone.

How would we ever manage if we have a full house?

I had contacted the club last season about this. Complaining about the time it takes to get to the front of the line, the lack of organisation in the queues and the lack of intelligence when you get to the front and order! I do like my beer and pie at half time, and most of the time i have been waiting so long to buy something, everything is near enough sold out!

The prices inside the stadium do not justify the quality and service that is provided and it seems as though the staff sometime struggle to count to ten! I fully appreciate that they are under alot of pressure to serve so many people, but not being able to give change from a ten pound note for something that costs £3.50 is a joke!

They came back to me with a generic mail saying that they appreciate my comments and things are being looked into!

BULL SH*T

Queues are still long, food and drink still gets finished quickly, staff are still slow as fu*k and the beer stand (in b2) runs out of beer in 5 minutes with no back up!

sort it out LCFC, I want to give you money for food and drink, but you are taking the piss with it!

I had contacted the club last season about this. Complaining about the time it takes to get to the front of the line, the lack of organisation in the queues and the lack of intelligence when you get to the front and order! I do like my beer and pie at half time, and most of the time i have been waiting so long to buy something, everything is near enough sold out!

The prices inside the stadium do not justify the quality and service that is provided and it seems as though the staff sometime struggle to count to ten! I fully appreciate that they are under alot of pressure to serve so many people, but not being able to give change from a ten pound note for something that costs £3.50 is a joke!

They came back to me with a generic mail saying that they appreciate my comments and things are being looked into!

BULL SH*T

Queues are still long, food and drink still gets finished quickly, staff are still slow as fu*k and the beer stand (in b2) runs out of beer in 5 minutes with no back up!

sort it out LCFC, I want to give you money for food and drink, but you are taking the piss with it!

He is not wrong

I go down at 40mins every home game to get a beer. This season I haven't been served until at least 10 minutes into half time so I've got 5 mins to down my pint.

It's so badly organised as well, no set queues, no one knows where they serve beer and where they don't and the majority of staff are either stupid or haven't properly been trained briefed.

Sad thing is, I still queue up for my pint every time knowing this will happen. Maybe I should invest in a hipflask?

I know some grounds have blokes going round with big tanks of beer on their back and pour you a pint of the spot - can we not introduce these?

Please do not start me on this.the whole thing is disgraceful.but let to Compass catering so the club probably on a fixed tender amount so the club are recieving their fee.Compared to say NEC or NIA it is dire.Would not take a lot to sort out the basics.I am recently redundant and would do it for free TBH but no doubt the contract is let for the season at least.Regardless of the contract Ms Whelan should get down there and take a look

Fully agree with everything that's been said.

Last week even before the match had started they had ran out of milk and sugar in the kop area.

Having just purchased a cup of tea I was not pleased, complained like hell to one of the staff behind the counter, just got a blank look and shrug of the shoulders.

Demanded to see his manager, he dissappeared and did not return, ah bless him!

I ended up swapping the tea for a hot chocolate.

The staff don't care, they are probably all students on the minimum pay the club can get away with.

Another thing that they cannot even get right is ensuring people queue up correctly for beer and food/ drink.

Try moving along the foyer near Gillies Bar, the queue for beer is -> way, the queue for food / drink is < - way.

Needless to say creating one hell of a jam.

Why not use some Tensa barriers running parrallel with each kiosk, this would at least help to ensure that the centre of the area is reasonably free to walk up / down to get to from your seats to the toilets etc..

Oh forgot, elf n'safety probably wouldn't allow them to use Tensa barriers. :ph34r:

Organisation, don't make me laugh.

Archived