Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tbaker16

Milwall pre match

If we had beaten Barnsley, I would have taken a point, especially considering we have more tough games after this. I do think it will be a tough game though, no doubt about that. But I'll sit on the fence and say 1-1.

Team I'd go for would probably be along the lines of;

Kasper

De Laet -- Morgan -- Whitbread -- Konchesky

Knockaert -- Drinkwater -- James -- Marshall

Nugent -- Futacs

____

Subs: Logan, Moore, King, Dyer, Lingard, Vardy, Waghorn

____

I know Waghorn has been playing well, but I just think this will be a game where we might have to revert to a more direct play. Futacs would be able to back in to defenders, try and dominate in the air and just generally give us that option.

Schmeichel

De Laet - Morgan - Whitbread - Konchesky

James

King - Drinkwater

Marshall - Nugent - Vardy

I would go for that starting XI, 3 in midfield as I think we will get overrun in that area and Marshall and Vardy in as I think they will contribute well definsively as well as attacking.

Best strategy is play a 4-5-1 with 2 holding midfielders. Park the bus and try and hit them on the break with Schlupp and Marshall and King. Need someone to hold/target man so Futacs gets the nod up front for me. Predicted score 0-0

Schmeichel

De Laet Morgan Whitbread Konchesky

Drinkwater James

Marshall King Schlupp

Futacs

Very surprised at the amount of people dropping Waghorn. Think this game suits him, he's strong on the ball and won't give them a moments rest.

Can't agree more (Mark w are you reading... lol)

Waggy would absolutely be in my team to face Millwall. For the reasons you stated.

Marshall on for knocky whos not really been doing it for me last few games, I know he scored v Barnsely but apart from that he was slightly disappointing. I reckon dyer will be up for it as he used to play for them so I'd leave him on. Bring in James for drinkwater to add a bit of bite the midfield

We definatly need 3 in the middle of the park or we're going to get outmusclued and overrun.

Maybe bring futacs on a little earlier than previous games. 60th minute...

Kasper

De laet

Morgan

Whitbread

Konch

Drinky

James

King

Marshall

Nuge

Waghorn

Play marshall behind the two strikers and drop knocky for this one as it could be a little more physical IMO.

2-1 win would do me fine :xmasbiggrin:

Archived