Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Genesis1

What players do you want?

We're short of quality in midfield? I think it could be improved but I don't agree that we have a problem in that area.

I like James, drinkwater and king but a times they can be a bit inconsistent and I do think Dorrans would fit in we'll with those three

I like James, drinkwater and king but a times they can be a bit inconsistent and I do think Dorrans would fit in we'll with those three

Bit of experience might help actually, we can be a bit naive when we're chasing the game - almost try too hard at times and rush things. Calm head might make a difference.

EDIT: Only just realised how young he is! Still, played in a good team and has been promoted before.

Would like Dorrans, but i doubt he'd come to us. If he does have a massive ego then i don't want him anyway, look at Beckford for an example of what happens with big egos

Yes. A lot of our crowd get on their back and do not give them a chance, booing them virtually straight away and alienating them.

I say offer them 50p up front and a further 25p after 50 league appearances and another 25p based on international appearances. £1 for a Scottish player is a big risk.

what would the agents cut be on a sweet deal like that?

Yes. A lot of our crowd get on their back and do not give them a chance, booing them virtually straight away and alienating them.

Beckford and mills came with egos, and left with egos. Our fans booing them did nothing, in fact, it probably only raised their egos, us booing them and then them looking at their bank account and laughing.

**** it, I'll have him for a pound. got a bit of housework to keep him occupied.

I'll offer £2 pounds. My hall and living room need decorating. I'll even throw in a cheese sandwich and cup of tea if he gets the hall stripped by dinner. Plus I'll give hearts another pound if he finishes in a week. Then I will consider loaning him to you, but you must provide the tea.

Archived