Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Genesis1

What players do you want?

IN:

Jackson or Morrison from Norwich - Loan or maybe make a move for James Vaughn always rated him! Give us a different option up top aswell with his pace!

Trotter from millwall- buy

1 of Falque or Ritchie- Loan/Buy

Baptiste from Blackpool - buy

& I would be greedy & put a loan move in for that young left back from Liverpool, think its Robinson?

Out:

Vardy- Loan

Danns- 500k

Wellens-300/500k

Schlupp-Loan

If this was to happen which I know most probably won't, but if it did they are all realistic I think we are bound for promotion to the premier league!!

IN:

Jackson or Morrison from Norwich - Loan or maybe make a move for James Vaughn always rated him! Give us a different option up top aswell with his pace!

Trotter from millwall- buy

1 of Falque or Ritchie- Loan/Buy

Baptiste from Blackpool - buy

& I would be greedy & put a loan move in for that young left back from Liverpool, think its Robinson?

Out:

Vardy- Loan

Danns- 500k

Wellens-300/500k

Schlupp-Loan

If this was to happen which I know most probably won't, but if it did they are all realistic I think we are bound for promotion to the premier league!!

Never get 500k for 2 players who are over 30, average at this level, and in average form.

Hearing alot of things through family members (all WBA fans) that he is on his way too much, seen the same on twitter as well. Not sure if there is any truth I know he is leaving but I would love him here think he would fit right in with the way we play and give us another good option in midfield which I think we are short of quality in.

What are everybody else's thoughts?

Hearing alot of things through family members (all WBA fans) that he is on his way too much, seen the same on twitter as well. Not sure if there is any truth I know he is leaving but I would love him here think he would fit right in with the way we play and give us another good option in midfield which I think we are short of quality in.

What are everybody else's thoughts?

Do you mean on his way to us?

Archived