Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Genesis1

What players do you want?

I'd love to see Mark Davies back here - not completely out of the question, £3 mill might get him from Bolton.

The lad picked up a nasty injury 2-3 weeks back and is out for 2 months, add the cost and the undoubted interest of a few Prem clubs and it would be very hard and costly

Maybe we could treat ourselves if we go up :)

Seeing as NP likes signing players from the Man Utd youth team how about a look at Bebe on loan. Got injured in Turkey and they didn't make the loan permanent but seems to be scoring in the U21's doesn't look like he's ever going to get near their 1st team again. Could be worth a punt.

Alex Baptiste and Chris Wood definitely.

Would also like to see a new left-back, I see Danny Fox is out of favour at Southampton, and did well for them in the Championship last year and could well be available.

Definitely need a central midfielder, so I would go for Liam Trotter or Ross Barkley

And if Pearson wants another striker, then I would look into getting someone in like Danny Graham or Simeon Jackson on loan.

Ok don't know how much truth is in this but alot of people back home are telling me billy sharp could be on his way here and a bid has gone in for him, as futachs is leaving permanently,

Also another striker possibly 2 are getting loaned out and sharp and wood are top strikers on the list anyone know anything of this or is it just bulls**t cheers

Archived