Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Genesis1

What players do you want?

I saw this on Sky Sports earlier, got me thinking it could be a good signing too.

NOOOOOOOOOOO! Was living in Reading last year and when I saw him play he was very poor. Whilst Reading went up as champions, their individual talent was very poor and he was 4th choice centre midfielder. Far inferior to what we have and not really the type of player people have been crying out for.

Jay tabb has been told he is able to leave the club.

Not seen too much of him but from the times I have, he hasnt looked too bad.

Reading fans are fuming on twitter, they all want him to stay and are saying he has been their best midfielder this season.

Someone said if Tabb leaves Reading...then posted a pic of Rylan crying on X Factor.

Ryan Rolfe â€@Ryanrolfe1988

If my jay tabb leaves the club then I'll cut my season ticket up! You in@jas1don? #readingfc

Reading fans are fuming on twitter, they all want him to stay and are saying he has been their best midfielder this season.

Someone said if Tabb leaves Reading...then posted a pic of Rylan crying on X Factor.

Ryan Rolfe â€@Ryanrolfe1988

If my jay tabb leaves the club then I'll cut my season ticket up! You in@jas1don? #readingfc

Must me a brilliant player lol

Not that good anyway.

Released by a side fighting relegation.

Well known trouble causer in the dressing room.

What benefit would this be to us? It's took us 12 months to clear out the poison in the club from players who think they are better than they are. Why would we go back to that?

Not that good anyway.

Released by a side fighting relegation.

Well known trouble causer in the dressing room.

What benefit would this be to us? It's took us 12 months to clear out the poison in the club from players who think they are better than they are. Why would we go back to that?

I've always thought he's decent, but as you've said he's been released from a bottom half Championship team, was released from Bolton and West Ham which leads me to believe he is either a massive twat or he's just rubbish.

Don't think we would have any chance getting him right now, but this is a thread called "what players do you want"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narsingh

If we make it to the premiership we could try and make a bid, loads of skill and potential, him and knocky playing on the wings would be exciting football to say the least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XucpvZMBQY

We're more than well-equipped up front, so that leaves midfield and defense.

I guess we could do with a defensive-oriented midfielder who can sweep up when our attacks are being blocked.

Watford, for example, are playing counter-attacking football under Zola (quite successfully, I might add), so it's in those cases that we'd need reinforcement.

Our back four seems a bit weak number-wise, I would add one more proper right-back.

That and maybe a solid, experienced back-up for Schmeichel - not just Conrad Logan. lol

With Dyer and Marshall out of sorts, a new winger wouldn't be a bad idea to freshen things up and provide more ammo for Wood and Nugent.

Nathan Redmond from Brum

I read they wanted 6 or 7 million for him the other day.

With Dyer and Marshall out of sorts, a new winger wouldn't be a bad idea to freshen things up and provide more ammo for Wood and Nugent.

Nathan Redmond from Brum

Looking at our starting 11 instead of the squad as a whole, I think wide midfield is our weak link.

This guy is a Pearson type, young(18) with lots of potential.

Archived