Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Genesis1

What players do you want?

We've missed the boat on Sharp and Koren, I fear, which is a fookin shame.

Realistic signings?

Again, put your off-pitch views to one side and lets sign Marlon King. Strong, holds the ball up well and can finish.

I'm convinced he could make a big contribution to this team. Fine if you don't want him because of his history... But I think he'd massively help to get us promoted.

Oh, nearly forgot.. and Jay Thomas... (Well I had to dint I...)

:thumbup:

Realistic signings?

Again, put your off-pitch views to one side and lets sign Marlon King. Strong, holds the ball up well and can finish.

I'm convinced he could make a big contribution to this team. Fine if you don't want him because of his history... But I think he'd massively help to get us promoted.

:facepalm:

What about the defensive midfielder?

Realistic signings?

No thanks.

Matthew Briggs. Could do with a good left back, doesn't get a look in at Fulham and is young.

Would also probably leave us with the biggest defence in the championship with all of De Laet, Morgan, Whitbread and himself being over 6 ft.

The Kiwi Messi is look unplayable at the minute I know it's only the A League but I think much bigger things will happen for Marko Rojas in the future now would be a great time to snap him up.

Maybe Chris Wood can put in a good word.

Archived