Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Genesis1

What players do you want?

Good shout on the other page with Bridcutt.

I would take a serious look at him and Trotter, all we need is another central midfielder in my opinion, I think we are good enough on the wings, Marshall just needs to find some form, the defence is good enough, and will be better when St Ledger comes back, and Whitbread. Wouldn't mind a loan signing like Falque, or maybe another Striker from the lower league, only if we let Vardy or Futacs go.

thanks lol yeah I don't think he ventures much into the oppositions third but looks tidy and wins the ball well

A lot of good things mentioned of him this season.

Quality player, but like Trotter some Premier League clubs maybe linked.

Good shout on the other page with Bridcutt.

I would take a serious look at him and Trotter, all we need is another central midfielder in my opinion, I think we are good enough on the wings, Marshall just needs to find some form, the defence is good enough, and will be better when St Ledger comes back, and Whitbread. Wouldn't mind a loan signing like Falque, or maybe another Striker from the lower league, only if we let Vardy or Futacs go.

Good analysis of what we need I think

Still think we definitely need two players.

Central Midfielder - Trotter or Bridcutt

Winger/Attacking Mid - Falque or Eisfeld

I think Schlupp is good enough to be back up to Konchesky, Baptiste is not a must as St Ledger and Whitbread should be fit soon, and Keane has come in and looked decent.

Pearson said two strikers maybe coming in, but with Wood hitting the ground running so soon, that is a huge positive, and two strikers may not be necessary, unless Vardy or Futacs leaves.

Two definite signings, maybe three if some players leaves.

He's out of contract in the summer, so that's one of the reasons Forest are looking to get rid.

I still probably wouldn't sign him on a free, as Kasper is a better keeper and as others have mentioned he won't want to come here to sit on the bench.

Mark Gower from Swansea would do.

Shite, offers nothing that we dont already have.

He isn't a defensive midfielder, and doesnt offer anything more than we already have in King, James and Drinky, considering he is 10 years older than some of these mentioned.

Shite, offers nothing that we dont already have.

He isn't a defensive midfielder, and doesnt offer anything more than we already have in King, James and Drinky, considering he is 10 years older than some of these mentioned.

He is a very good championship player is he not?, would suit our passing game and is experienced.

Albert adomah from brissle

He is just like Dyer and Cameron Stewart, pace to burn but not much end product.

Don't get me wrong, wouldn't mind stewart or adomah as they both have potential to replace lloyd.

But with adomah being Brizzle's best current talent he ain't gonna be cheap, and hull still looking reluctant to do business with us, we might need to look at other options.

He is a very good championship player is he not?, would suit our passing game and is experienced.

He is 34, what is the point in bringing someone in who...

a - doesn't fulfill the midfielder we require.

b - Isn't going to feature after this season due to his age, and has already proved he isn't good enough for the Premier League.

c - Only ever plays for swansea in a 3 man midfield, could he play in our 4-4-2 system?? Doubt it, we need players there which can both defend and support the attack.

Archived