Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jumbo mills

Taxi for pearson, get di matteo in now before someone else snaps him up

After 22 games we've 4 more points than Reading had last season

Position P W D L CS FtS F A GD Pt PPG

5 Leicester City 22 11 4 7 8 3 37 21 +16 37 1.68

7 Reading 22 9 6 7 8 7 27 22 +5 33 1.50

Yeah, Pearson out.... Great point :thumbup:

You really know your stuff.

I think you should be in charge with knowledge like that. Send your application in, I'll be sure to back you!

seriously **** off. we played very very well today. They defended brilliantly. Another day it would have been 3 or 4. Whoever calls for pearsons head clearly knows **** all about football. if we play like that every week we will finish in top 3 end of! We have too much expectation. We are not premier league leicester any more, we are a championship side with a good manager and a good set of young players. **** the owners and their pressure to get us promoted. im delighted with todays performance and the encouraging signs showed. Its twats like you who clearly are deluded. makes me so angry when arseholes like you have no idea. back the ****ing manager and team how hard can it be! twat!

I think you should be in charge with knowledge like that. Send your application in, I'll be sure to back you!

Yeah but Reading have a better team and manager than us.

Yeah but Reading have a better team and manager than us.

Evidence for this is...? Circum-fvcking-stantial.

We had more points at the same point, therefore, we should be at least their match. Or do we say, no Man Utd, you should have won the EPL last year as your manager is better? For fvck's sake.

seriously **** off. we played very very well today. They defended brilliantly. Another day it would have been 3 or 4. Whoever calls for pearsons head clearly knows **** all about football. if we play like that every week we will finish in top 3 end of! We have too much expectation. We are not premier league leicester any more, we are a championship side with a good manager and a good set of young players. **** the owners and their pressure to get us promoted. im delighted with todays performance and the encouraging signs showed. Its twats like you who clearly are deluded. makes me so angry when arseholes like you have no idea. back the ****ing manager and team how hard can it be! twat!

I don't normally agree with insults and abuse but well said lol

Personally I can't wait for us to fall behind Reading's form of last season so we don't have to listen to this tripe anymore.

They had a fantastic last half of the season, and incredible run .... One that happens very rarely and is therefore noteworthy. Most sides that are promoted are the ones that are in the top few all season. Can we please stop quoting the amazing Reading run as justification for relegation form from the last 11 games. we were top we're now 6th. Reading didn't do that last season did they??

Archived