Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Should Pearson Leave/Get Sacked?

Should Pearson Leave/Get Sacked?  

391 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pearson Leave/Get Sacked?

get him out

I want to have a wasted 2nd half of the season, where a new manager comes in and all the fans say we need the close season to get his own players in

I'd love for 2013/14 to be a transitional season where the new signings get to know each other... I'd love to be doing pretty damn good in 2014/15 only for the manager to get sacked and then start all over again... again... again

This forum is a total joke.

The nobbers outweigh the sane.

Look at those nobbers who voted him out, clueless muppets to a man

I want him to stay but if we're going to be in for another season of scrabbling for the play offs at best again and end up falling short for the third season running and end up in the wastelands of 7th-10th, then questions will have to be asked about whether he'll still be here in the summer! My guess is that he probably won't be if we fail to go up, but he'll definitely be gone if we don't make the play offs for the third time of asking!

Remaining realistic here, it's rather worrying that we have hit a sticky patch for the third December running with the crucial run into Christmas proving to be our stumbling block once again! While December 2010 was fated to be a bad one (Ipswich "snow joke" away on Sky et al!), all of last December's poor run of form (equating to no wins throughhout the entire month against very beatable opposition) lead to our failure to make the play offs, which as pre season favourites last time out has to go down as an abysmal season!

Yet this season we have supposedly offloaded all the expensive primadonnas who didn't want to play for us (Mills, Beckford et al) and have a collective team plus spirit. Although I wasn't at the game today reading on here, then some of Pearson's decisions remain baffling - such as playing untried Man Utd youngstersat a time when we shouldn't be - at the expense of the likes of the luckless Futacs!!

It was actually Marshall and Lingaard that came on for Knocky and Dyer, if you are going to make stupid comments at least get the facts right.

Something needed changing and we had a go, what other options were there? Cardiff were well organised at the back. Knocky and Dyaer both had 70 mins without us scoring.

On the subject of this pointless poll, has history taught us nothing? we can not keep changing manager after every year, we have a good young squad at the minute lets keep building anyone who wants Pearson out has no idea about football.

Apologies for not getting it 100% right but i just wanted to state that a manager can have a huge impact on the outcome of football matches and i felt leicester had a good chance of scoring up until the substitutions were made!

This was blatantly obvious!! Knockaert is the most creative player in the championship and he should play 90 minutes at every given chance (if managed well)!!

Pearsons substitutions were POOR!

It was a decisive game and we lost!

Has to go if we dont improve. Today was a joke.

Losing to the team that is top of the league & a decent team is a joke?

As someone has already stated if it was'nt for the woodwork.their keeper & a couple cleared off the line then people would be raving about that performance as we were the better side.Yes i know we did'nt win,but some people think we should be brushing every team we play aside.

Yes if we were playing poor football i could understand but we're not.

Who was the last manager to have us in the play-off places? Yes Nigel Pearson and i believe he is the man to get us to where we want to be.

Apologies for not getting it 100% right but i just wanted to state that a manager can have a huge impact on the outcome of football matches and i felt leicester had a good chance of scoring up until the substitutions were made!

This was blatantly obvious!! Knockaert is the most creative player in the championship and he should play 90 minutes at every given chance (if managed well)!!

Is he though?

How many has he set up?

In my opinion, we were very good for 75% of the match. We hit the post 3 times, couple off the line and their keeper played well. We didn't deserve to lose and I feel that getting rid of Pearson would be massive mistake, as well as a huge step backwards. We are making progress.

i agree that we were unlucky, but we make our own luck and our chances of making good luck were less after Pearsons input!

Pearson OUT!!!

I watched the game and Leicester were unlucky not to score in first 20 minutes!

However, Pearsons response and input in second half (especially substitutions) was extremely poor!!

Why take off Knockaer amd Dyer?? They were causing the problems for Cardiff!!

He replaced them with Waghorn and Lingaard who made no impact at all

Pearson is responsible for us not creating many chances in last half hour of the game

Pearson OUT!

You were clearly paying attention. Thought Waghorn was ok when he came on for VARDY! Marshall and Lingaard came on for Dyer and Knockaert.

Losing to the team that is top of the league & a decent team is a joke?

As someone has already stated if it was'nt for the woodwork.their keeper & a couple cleared off the line then people would be raving about that performance as we were the better side.Yes i know we did'nt win,but some people think we should be brushing every team we play aside.

Yes if we were playing poor football i could understand but we're not.

Who was the last manager to have us in the play-off places? Yes Nigel Pearson and i believe he is the man to get us to where we want to be.

Well the result wasn't a joke (badly worded on my part, sorry) but the performance was, hoofing it to no man's land gets you nowhere when Cardiff's brutes of Centre Halves clear without fail.

get him out

I want to have a wasted 2nd half of the season, where a new manager comes in and all the fans say we need the close season to get his own players in

I'd love for 2013/14 to be a transitional season where the new signings get to know each other... I'd love to be doing pretty damn good in 2014/15 only for the manager to get sacked and then start all over again... again... again

This forum is a total joke.

The nobbers outweigh the sane.

Look at those nobbers who voted him out, clueless muppets to a man

:yawn:

i agree that we were unlucky, but we make our own luck and our chances of making good luck were less after Pearsons input!

We still created though. I think Knockaert should have stayed on...I really don't rate Lingard either. But, we are still making progress, still in the play off spots, just. Getting rid of Pearson would be shambolic. Not just for this season but the next too.

I was firmly in the "don't bring him back" camp originally. But now he's here, it's his team, his signings, his style, if we sack him and expect anyone else to do better then I give up.

We can't be starting from scratch AGAIN. Then it'd be the rest of this season sorting teams out and preparing for next season and as soon as we aren't top then we'll sack again and it'll start over. And it won't work.

I'll ask again what other options did he have? Knocky and Dyer had over an hour out there without providing us a goal, Nige tried something different and it didnt work, we would have all complained if he didnt try anything! We are a quality finisher away from being the best side in this division, lets see what January brings.

Is he though?

How many has he set up?

Championship football is extremely predictable and one paced! Its physical and technically not the best.

My point is that Knockaert is a player that has come over from another country and has easily accustomed himself to the championship!

The reason for this is because he is a fantastic talent that can play well in any league.

Leicester have a special talent and Pearson should manage him well, which i think he has done so far!

Only mistake was briniging him off today

Championship football is extremely predictable and one paced! Its physical and technically not the best.

My point is that Knockaert is a player that has come over from another country and has easily accustomed himself to the championship!

The reason for this is because he is a fantastic talent that can play well in any league.

Leicester have a special talent and Pearson should manage him well, which i think he has done so far!

Only mistake was briniging him off today

Is he really that good though? He has only scored 3 and assisted in something like 4.

He is extremely skilfull, but never knows when to release the ball and is extremely selfish.

Is he really that good though? He has only scored 3 and assisted in something like 4.

He is extremely skilfull, but never knows when to release the ball and is extremely selfish.

I think you need to look at more than just stats like goals and assists. As much as they can say a lot i think you need to consider the contribution over 90 minutes.

Unless you are a football pureist , you need to be told who the the greatest defenders in the world are, as we cant work with facts!

I just wanted to make a point that Knockaert is a very good player and probably leicesters best. We are lucky to have him and i think Pearson is managing him well!

WHY bring him off??

As much as i dont really want to make this comparison but i will... Vilanova never brings Messi off!!!

I think you need to look at more than just stats like goals and assists. As much as they can say a lot i think you need to consider the contribution over 90 minutes.

Unless you are a football pureist , you need to be told who the the greatest defenders in the world are, as we cant work with facts!

I just wanted to make a point that Knockaert is a very good player and probably leicesters best. We are lucky to have him and i think Pearson is managing him well!

WHY bring him off??

As much as i dont really want to make this comparison but i will... Vilanova never brings Messi off!!!

Because he was tiring and offering no end product, and his constant drifting inside offered is no width and left De Laet exposed.

Archived