Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Should Pearson Leave/Get Sacked?

Should Pearson Leave/Get Sacked?  

391 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pearson Leave/Get Sacked?

last time we had some consistency at the club was when Pearson was last in charge and he got us from league 1 up to the play offs in the championship. Look at how well we performed them two seasons and how well we did! Consistency is the key so there is no point sacking pearson now.

Yeah okay just insult me rather than giving a constructive argument.

Can't win away, dominated in midfield, can't score often enough and to stubborn to change his tactics.

Plus Jesse Lingard instead of Futacs lol. Christ

1. CAN win away. charlton away, blackburn away... deserved to win, like today lacked luck. Eg vardy apparant 'offside' goal.

2. Have scored in every home game in all comps this season bar today.

3. When futacs plays we go to long and direct which doesnt suit our best players ie nugent, knockaert, king and matshall.

4. It is pearsons living.. you really want him to lose HIS JOB over an unlucky defeat.

to sumarise:

People obsessed with immediate success need to realise it isnt going to come. Give him at least to the end of the season. If we dontmake play offs then you MAY have a point. However i would like to see him at the helm of leicester city football club for AT LEAST another 3 years barring catastrophic downfall (which is highly unlikely). We all want premiership football and it will come... when the time is right. Believe and trust.

Because he was tiring and offering no end product, and his constant drifting inside offered is no width and left De Laet exposed.

Well in that case manage him so that he doesnt get too tired in order to bring out the best in him for the full 90 minutes...he is a creative player and this needs to be exercised.

Because he was tiring and offering no end product, and his constant drifting inside offered is no width and left De Laet exposed.

More sanity. wow, FoxesTalk is surprising me tonight.

Knocky always gets subbed, he always loses shape, he seems to grow selfish and wants to be the one to wack it in from outside the box... whcih is great in some respects, but it's poor when there's another side to his game where he has to hold shape and protect his RB

For what it's worth I'd play him off the front man, but if he's in the team as RM he has to play like an RM

More sanity. wow, FoxesTalk is surprising me tonight.

Knocky always gets subbed, he always loses shape, he seems to grow selfish and wants to be the one to wack it in from outside the box... whcih is great in some respects, but it's poor when there's another side to his game where he has to hold shape and protect his RB

For what it's worth I'd play him off the front man, but if he's in the team as RM he has to play like an RM

Thank you, and have calmed down a bit now lol.

And to Baronfox I can't multiquote on iPhone but I think it's natural for players to get tired and fade towards the end of games.

We played well today, if it wasn't for the woodwork and superb keeping from Marshall we would have won.

Same old witch hunt vitriolic shite pole!

He's just asking for peoples opinions. Chill out and learn to read.

Swallow your pride Nigel , get Danns & Beckford back now .

Do we really need a midfielder who can commit foul after foul on the edge of own box.

For what it's worth I'd have him on our bench like a shot, but he's a million miles away from fitting into the team like King/James/Drinky

there are times his energy would be an asset even if the rest of his game isn't there

Beckford?

A man who contributed nothing to the team outside of about 2 performances in something like 49 games.

a man who couldn't play his strike partner in, in a thousand years, a man who couldn't link up with midfield or widemen to enable us to play as well as a team as we can

A man who costs as much as 4 other players, for discernible reason severely limiting our ability to do any business in January if we don't get shot?

Yeah, get him back :unsure:

Thank you, and have calmed down a bit now lol.

And to Baronfox I can't multiquote on iPhone but I think it's natural for players to get tired and fade towards the end of games.

Totally agree, thats where a manger needs to earn his dough and decide when to bring players off at the right time. Is Pearson asking Knockers to do too much defensive work?

Oh look, the 13% of idiots who thought we should sack him because we weren't in the Play-Offs at the end of last season, want him sacked while we're in the play-offs this season. What a surprise.

Oh look, the 13% of idiots who thought we should sack him because we weren't in the Play-Offs at the end of last season, want him sacked while we're in the play-offs this season. What a surprise.

Expectation is this, win EVERY GAME otherwise you are useless

Do we really need a midfielder who can commit foul after foul on the edge of own box.

For what it's worth I'd have him on our bench like a shot, but he's a million miles away from fitting into the team like King/James/Drinky

there are times his energy would be an asset even if the rest of his game isn't there

Beckford?

A man who contributed nothing to the team outside of about 2 performances in something like 49 games.

a man who couldn't play his strike partner in, in a thousand years, a man who couldn't link up with midfield or widemen to enable us to play as well as a team as we can

A man who costs as much as 4 other players, for discernible reason severely limiting our ability to do any business in January if we don't get shot?

Stop telling everyone what we shouldn't do and start suggesting what we should do. This is why I find your posts banal. We lost again today in spite of you trying to tell the world how great we were. Get real and look how we can kick on. We've done well so far this season, taking all into account. But we are far from the finished article. Get your tongue out of Nigel's arse and discuss what needs improving.

Beckford?

And was About Svens 10th choice when he brought him in...

Stop telling everyone what we shouldn't do and start suggesting what we should do. This is why I find your posts banal. We lost again today in spite of you trying to tell the world how great we were. Get real and look how we can kick on. We've done well so far this season, taking all into account. But we are far from the finished article. Get your tongue out of Nigel's arse and discuss what needs improving.

lol

i get the impression that people here just dont want to entertain the thought that Pearson might be getting it wrong!

As fans we need to question it and i think Pearson getting sacked isnt a thing we should ignore.

Swallow your pride Nigel , get Danns & Beckford back now .

I don't think Danns will bring anything more than what we already have. The thing is, King and Drinkwater are not strong enough, but Danns isn't that stronger than them. Beckford, well, he doesn't seem to work that hard but can he be any worse than at the minute? We need a new left back, a better defender than Whitbread considering St Ledger is out for a long time and a strong midfielder.

In terms of the poll, no. We're just running through a 'sticky patch' (I think/hope) and we need one or two new players.

Archived