Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyPV

Hull post match waffle

You dont half talk shìt sometimes, well...most of the time actually. Infact, all of the time.

Hull were 2nd going into todays game, they're not there on anything other than merit. The Cardiff game was disappointing, despite dominating the stats. It also shows how well Millwall have been playing that we amongst others are after two of their players.

A point is a good result today.

Stop being a nob.

I am not saying a point is bad but this team were their for the taking today just frustrating that we could of closed that gap on second place yet we failed to do so.

You dont half talk shìt sometimes, well...most of the time actually. Infact, all of the time.

Hull were 2nd going into todays game, they're not there on anything other than merit. The Cardiff game was disappointing, despite dominating the stats. It also shows how well Millwall have been playing that we amongst others are after two of their players.

A point is a good result today.

Stop being a nob.

He just types words then thinks about it later, the amount of posts he makes every day saying the same thing over and over and over again grates me.

Plus if we win his swingometer will go straight back to overly positive again.

Something of a technology crisis here, power supply for the MacBook broken, but managed to listen on Mrs M's iPad using the Puffin browser to stream Foxesplayer. (recommended short term fix for iOS users)

As always, very difficult to get any idea of how we played but the general impression was that we set up and played very conservatively, so I guess a point was all we were looking for.

Disapointing really......

I am not saying a point is bad but this team were their for the taking today just frustrating that we could of closed that gap on second place yet we failed to do so.

There for the taking?

Were they? Stats from various sources show they had 3 times more shots on goal than us.

If they're right, I'd say it was us who were there for the taking, making it a good point won... And not 2pts lost like it would be if we were well ahead on shots like we usually are.

Before todays game we've conceded the fewest shots on goal in the whole division... I'd say anything other than lightweight.

Go and troll another site

We do lack strength in the team some games. But it does strike me as odd that for a team conceding the least amount of shots, least amount of goals, the answer is a DM. Strong physical CM in the squad yes, a DM I really don't see.

We've played three decent teams, conceded two and scored none. Those stats scream creativity/goal scorer to me more than anything else.

We do lack strength in the team some games. But it does strike me as odd that for a team conceding the least amount of shots, least amount of goals, the answer is a DM. Strong physical CM in the squad yes, a DM I really don't see.

We've played three decent teams, conceded two and scored none. Those stats scream creativity/goal scorer to me more than anything else.

Well they could be answered by the signing of Wood perhaps?

Spot on.

I think thats why wood and trotter would be brilliant signings.

I applaud everyone's optimism but three games without a goal with the amount we've spent is shameful. Things need to change and quick.

I just can't see it though, Nigel Pearson teams often struggle to score whatever the personnel.

If only you'd told us this before the last three games. You know, when we'd scored in all but two games and just put 12 goals in the net the previous three home games.

Exactly. DM is the absolute last thing we need, our goal is obviously well enough protected & its either a new player/formation tweak/player selection change/tactics tweak that's needed to make things flow in attack better to secure the goals our performance frequently deserves.

Today it sounds like we were more solid in the middle and nullified their more creative players. Overall anyway. That's a start. Keep doing that, get the basics right again and THEN we can look at the creativity issue. We can't be creative when we lose the midfield. Nigel agrees.. He's basically saying the same thing in his interview.

:thumbup:

Just on way home. Very good performance from the lads and unlucky to not get 3 points. All the clueless twats who didn't go to the game yet spout a load of rubbish can piss off.

KC is a fvcking joke, had to walk to the car side by side at a snails pace in the pissing rain. Cheers.

Archived