Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyPV

Hull post match waffle

0-0. Discuss.

I'm content with a point. It sounded like we could have taken all three if we were able to take our chances.

It stopped the run of poor results and hopefully a win on Saturday will get us back in the grove.

:scarf:

Positives-

It's stopped the potential run of defeats

A clean sheet

A rival near the top hasn't got further away

Negatives-

Three games without a goal

Four without a win

12 points behind Cardiff and 6 from 3rd

Spot on that Corky.

Can't add much more to that.

I'd have taken a point before the match, very tough game this. Honestly thought we'd lose today, on to Burnley now, can see us snatching something.

On a side note, it's nice to see Gally in the squad and actually sounding like he was getting stuck in.

Good point, as points go. Battered first half by all accounts, few half chances to take it, few good saves from Kasper at the end. Fair result it seems.

I (and I think most) said 4 points from these two aways would be fantastic, so a win at Burnley and I'm happy. Need to remember how to score again though!

Good point.

Wonder if the changes nullified our better aspects though as according to BBC stats we conceded 15 shots, 11 on target but only had 5 on target ourselves, most unusual for this season.

Still, it got us an excellent point & took 4pts off Hull

A decent point given what I was expecting from today and nobody has managed to overhaul us. That said it's disappointing to be thinking in those terms at all. We have what should be two very winnable games for a side challenging for promotion coming up. I'll be disappointed with fewer than four points from them.

Before this run I'd have said good result, now I'm not so sure, we really need to get back to winning ways. I appreciate it's a tough match away against the 2nd placed team, and I know that really it is a decent result, but if we want to go up we have to win these games, especially to bounce back from a dreadful run of form.

I swear some City fans have very low expectations we should be doing much better make no mistake about that.

You dont half talk shìt sometimes, well...most of the time actually. Infact, all of the time.

Hull were 2nd going into todays game, they're not there on anything other than merit. The Cardiff game was disappointing, despite dominating the stats. It also shows how well Millwall have been playing that we amongst others are after two of their players.

A point is a good result today.

Stop being a nob.

Archived