Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Nick Powell

Just been on their forum, someone mentioned it their end too.

Is it rumoured to be a loan or permanent? They're on about Lindgard on there and how NP hasn't given him a chance, but for me he's looked shite both occasions I've seen him. Didn't offer anything at all IMO. Said that NP looked after their loanees whilst at Dull. They must've forgot about Cleverley

Just been on their forum, someone mentioned it their end too.

Is it rumoured to be a loan or permanent? They're on about Lindgard on there and how NP hasn't given him a chance, but for me he's looked shite both occasions I've seen him. Didn't offer anything at all IMO. Said that NP looked after their loanees whilst at Dull. They must've forgot about Cleverley

Giz us a link :thumbup:

We had a bread thread on here last week as well regarding Powell. I'm pretty sure we were one of the clubs looking at him prior to his move to Manchester United. Would take him though, even if it's only on loan.

Would like Powell but he's only been proven at L2 level and he's impressed on the chances he's played for United but starting in the Championship is different. If he can make a partnership with King i think Powell and King in midfield would be good, Powell has good vision and creates chances, and from what i've seen of him in L2 at Crewe on the Football League Show he has an eye for goal too. Depends whether Pearson prefers Drinkwater or King though and since King was left on the bench yesterday that would shift towards Drinky, but i was at the game yesterday and Drinkwater looked a little weak in the challenge..

Enough moaning anyway, hope we get him!

It could be the King Powell Stadium if he did come lol

I'd take Powell, he's clearly a different scenario to Lingard.

I'm pretty sure Fergie knows we only signed him as emergency cover for injuries, I don't think he'd have expected him to start every game, he's quite clearly not ready and Pearson has a good working relationship with their academy.

He's touted as quite a creative playmaker which is something we often lack in the middle of the park. Drinkwater's industrious and can pick a pass but he's inconsistent in the latter part of his game. King and James are alright defensively and King is a good finisher but he's never going to weigh in with a hefty total of assists in a season at this level, it's just not what he's about.

Archived