Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yuki!

Burton score prediction?

2-0

Hate games like this. Expectation is warranted. They'll be up for it & if an early goal doesn't come then pressure mounts & an individual error could see us concede.

Surely we'll change the side too, presumably King seeing a recall, Gally with a start maybe Drinks, Nugent Knockaert & others rested.

It's a game we should win in second gear but that puts the danger on us

2-0

Hate games like this. Expectation is warranted. They'll be up for it & if an early goal doesn't come then pressure mounts & an individual error could see us concede.

Surely we'll change the side too, presumably King seeing a recall, Gally with a start maybe Drinks, Nugent Knockaert & others rested.

It's a game we should win in second gear but that puts the danger on us

What... Like you said we won't be able to string any passes together against The Udders?

:thumbup:

Stop trying to err on the side of caution, just in case your beloved Pearson ends up with egg on your face.

I want to see us win and win well. I love a good cup run and getting Burton in the third round is lucky for us as it means we could then get a big fixture next round.

Norwich away last season was the best game I've been to in ages.

What... Like you said we won't be able to string any passes together against The Udders?

:thumbup:

Stop trying to err on the side of caution, just in case your beloved Pearson ends up with egg on your face.

I want to see us win and win well. I love a good cup run and getting Burton in the third round is lucky for us as it means we could then get a big fixture next round.

Norwich away last season was the best game I've been to in ages.

I didn't say we wouldn't be able to, I said we need to make sure we do because that's when we're at our best.

You always read what you want to read because it suits your single agenda.

Which bit of "Expectation is warranted" is erring on the side of caution

reason I hate games like this is because if we win 6-0 everyone just shrugs because that sort of thing is expected, if we win 2-1 it practically counts as a defeat.

I do think games like this are dangerous though, not because of the disgraceful Whitbread/Danns & co performances in the League Cup, but because if we don't grab an early goal, the pressure builds, our crowd which is utter shit even when we're winning 6-1 will start moaning and then individual errors happen, that's why I say it's dangerous.

I predicted a 2-0 win. Early goal and it will comfortable, longer it goes the more we'll scrape by. Can't see anything other than win though and that's expected, even by me.

Archived