Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

"You wish you were English"

'This is why I have so much more respect for Bristol Rovers than Bristol City. Welsh wankers'

you have more respect for bristol rovers because you didn't hear there fans sing racist abuse?? well it would make sense as their in division 2 and we havent played them in donkey years..

then you finish it off with the intelligent...welsh wankers, which wouldn't bring you down to the level of what bristol fans sang at all....

ps - you wouldnt have respect for rovers if you realised who their manager was!!

Why? John Ward is the manager at Rovers now - Mark McGhee was sacked a couple of weeks ago.

My knowledge of d2 manager hiring and firing, is two weeks out of date...oops

Get a belt comment??? , i think you personaly posting 20,000 comments on this forum, my advice is get a life!!!

I'm pretty confident that belt comment wasn't aimed at you to be fair

This is why I have so much more respect for Bristol Rovers than Bristol City. Welsh wankers

This is awesome, not only racist, but casually racist. Lack of self awareness is also impressive. You must be very pleasant in person.

Now say something about "banter" and try and back track you ****ing moron.

I heard this, think its about only thing they sang,

They must not realise that there city is over runned by African's.

I live in the south west and most people I work with are racist, not all but most.

Trust me they are a odd bunch for sure! There are some days where I think I really miss Leicester, loads of plus point for the city and some negative of course, I for one are proud to be from Leicester.

Also miss the Leicester people I find them much friendlier.

It was offensive chanting and clear for all to hear. Whether it was picked up on the radio I dont know but I fail to see how anyone in the crowd didnt hear it.

But for me, the chants seemed to be out of desperation. A sort of, 'this is all we have left' kind of attitude. They couldnt match us on the pitch or in the stands yesterday so resorting to racist chanting was all they could muster.

Forest are more annoying when they do it as its with a higher degree of vindictiveness, whereas the Bristol fans, well, they are going down and I suspect they will fade into obscurity like Rovers.

Pity them, dont be offended by them. They're nothing to us.

But for me, the chants seemed to be out of desperation. A sort of, 'this is all we have left' kind of attitude. They couldnt match us on the pitch or in the stands yesterday so resorting to racist chanting was all they could muster.

Can't agree with this. They have been guilty of racist chanting every time we have played at Ashton Gate in the last few seasons, and let's be honest we haven't had a great record there so it's hardly like they fall back on these chants if they're taking a hammering. There was also racist chanting before kick off yesterday.

Also, their fans were much better than ours yesterday in my opinion (racist chanting aside, obviously). Best home fans in terms of volume this season by a long way.

This is awesome, not only racist, but casually racist. Lack of self awareness is also impressive. You must be very pleasant in person.

Now say something about "banter" and try and back track you ****ing moron.

Worst over reaction ever! Stop trying to create drama singing someone from Bristol is from Cardiff like many of us were yesterday is not racist lol

Can't agree with this. They have been guilty of racist chanting every time we have played at Ashton Gate in the last few seasons, and let's be honest we haven't had a great record there so it's hardly like they fall back on these chants if they're taking a hammering. There was also racist chanting before kick off yesterday.

Also, their fans were much better than ours yesterday in my opinion (racist chanting aside, obviously). Best home fans in terms of volume this season by a long way.

Really? I hardly heard them all game?

I was to the left of the goal (looking out) so maybe that had something to do with it but best home fans? I've only been to two away games and out of those two, Torquay were a lot louder.

You are of course entitled to your opinion but that was my interpretation of it.

I love the guy who quotes the 2011 'Censors' whatever the fvck that is.

Says white British is no longer a majority. Well clearly his maths is as good as his English as the stats say 50.6%. Why it would be a bad thing I don't know.

Absolute bunch of cretins that make me feel ashamed to be English. That's the irony.

purely out of interest, is there any percentage at which it would be a bad thing? say if only 20% of the city was white British, would that be a bad thing?

Worst over reaction ever! Stop trying to create drama singing someone from Bristol is from Cardiff like many of us were yesterday is not racist lol

Yes it is, and the fact that you don't recognise it as such is proof that you are an idiot. I'm Welsh, and you seem to think that calling people that is an insult, so you are clearly racist. The fact that you don't see it as an issue just shows you up for the cretin that you are. Probably think nothing of calling people gypos either.

Yes it is, and the fact that you don't recognise it as such is proof that you are an idiot. I'm Welsh, and you seem to think that calling people that is an insult, so you are clearly racist. The fact that you don't see it as an issue just shows you up for the cretin that you are. Probably think nothing of calling people gypos either.

Yeah I am a racist everyone who sung your just a small town in Wales yesterday is a racist. Get off your high horse and stop being such a drama queen treating someone in an unfair way because of the colour of the skin is racist you are not the victim here, just because you live 20 miles away from Bristol you have not been abused in the slightest. BTW calling me names behind your computer makes you a real big man.

Yeah I am a racist everyone who sung your just a small town in Wales yesterday is a racist.

I'm glad you agree and yes they were.

Get off your high horse and stop being such a drama queen treating someone in an unfair way because of the colour of the skin is racist you are not the victim here, just because you live 20 miles away from Bristol you have not been abused in the slightest.

I live in Melton and I don't think you understand the meaning of the word racist. Don't have to have different coloured skin for it to be racism.

BTW calling me names behind your computer makes you a real big man.

As opposed to shouting them as part of a crowd?

Archived