Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

"You wish you were English"

It's nothing new is it? Especially from them, for me they are racist bigots and it isn't 'banter' and something needs doing, however it won't, never has, nor will in the forseeable future.

This.

Made me feel rather uncomfortable when I went there a couple of years ago with my younger brother and they were chanting shit like that.

I love the guy who quotes the 2011 'Censors' whatever the fvck that is.

Says white British is no longer a majority. Well clearly his maths is as good as his English as the stats say 50.6%. Why it would be a bad thing I don't know.

EDIT: just realised I can't read properly. 50.6% white, 45% is the white British figure. Still don't give a fvck.

Absolute bunch of cretins that make me feel ashamed to be English. That's the irony.

Haha typical FoxesTalk reaction.

A minority of opposition fans sing racist songs, then all of a sudden the whole club and all it's fans are 'tinpot', 'bigoted', 'knuckle draggers' etc

They've got previous to be fair, like Forest. and OTIB has often not been so negative about it.

'This is why I have so much more respect for Bristol Rovers than Bristol City. Welsh wankers'

you have more respect for bristol rovers because you didn't hear there fans sing racist abuse?? well it would make sense as their in division 2 and we havent played them in donkey years..

then you finish it off with the intelligent...welsh wankers, which wouldn't bring you down to the level of what bristol fans sang at all....

ps - you wouldnt have respect for rovers if you realised who their manager was!!

They worn't as bad as previous years. Apart from this and "You're a small town in Asia" / "You're a town full of Asians", I didn't hear much.

On previous occasions there has been "where's your poppadom" and "Town full of Paki's" etc, which used to make the people I'm with, uncomfortable on my behalf. But as others have said, standard Bristol City.

Archived