Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimbo

Player fallouts?

I don't think it's any more sinister than NP looking at the wages earned by JB and ND and thinking they're not worth that so he's trying to offload them. I don't think it has much to do with personalities - more sheer economics.

kasper has calmed down a bit of late was getting well out of his tree early on.needs to keep calm for the benefit of all.

went to see the basketball on sunday those guys know how to keep their cool ,be nice to see them invited to a match bit of integration

It was brilliant wasn't it!!!! They should definitely be introduced to the crowd at halftime and anyone that hasn't been to the basketball - GO .... it's an incredible supporter experience.

Ferguson threw Beckhams boots at him in the dressing room and he was out. seems to me similar things have happened down here. There is only one boss and it is Pearson.

That actually isn't what happened, it's what people would have liked to have happened. Ferguson was peed off & just kicked out at the boot on the floor & it just so happened to hit bechham.

Anyway fallouts don't have to happen because a certain incident has happened, IMHO it can be just cus you don't like that person for no other reason than you don't like them!!!!!

Knochesky had to give Gally a bit of a bollocking on Sat! This is why I can't be bothered to play football on weekends myself. Spend all week in work being shouted at at least want a couple of days off

Don't have to now

NP introduced the issue of not all players being mates without being pressed; it seemed like a non sequitur except that he had been talking about Knocky's original injury being sustained in training and that was why he was subbed.

2+2=5 ; clearly AK was taking the p**s in training and someone booted him for it!

NP also reflected on how much better the side for Bristol (A) was this season than the one that played in the corresponding fixture last year - which presumably was full of the usual suspects

Has anyone noticed the rift between konchesky and de laet? Both times de laet has scored the whole team have been over apart from konch. Thought the first time it was just as he was pretty far away but at Burton he walked away from a few feet....

Thats a conspiracy theory if ever.He would have been the furthest player away and b probably didnt want to waste his limited amount of energy.But ill look out for that in future for sure.Still think Konch must be feeling the pressure from Jeffrey for his place

You don't have to get on with everyone you work with so why would footballers be any different? As along as they play well together, I couldn't give a **** if no one spoke to each other off the pitch.

Has anyone noticed the rift between konchesky and de laet? Both times de laet has scored the whole team have been over apart from konch. Thought the first time it was just as he was pretty far away but at Burton he walked away from a few feet....

They call eachother 'mate' on twitter...

pzBwJ.png

I sense a bro-mance playing hard to get if anything.

As said before, I'm rather pleased there seems to be a few players ready to step-up and have a word. If everyone got on too well, there may be an element of complacency. Also, it is probably reflective of Pearson's good management that players are comfortable enough to be able to be able to put each other in their places without it being a massive problem. There seems to be an element of respect for each other in squad... I guess this created on the notion that no player is bigger than the club.

Also, It's not the first time I've heard people refer to Danns as having a big ego, but every time I've heard/seen him, he's seemed like a real 'pukka' bloke. Where has the ego thing come from?

What, the two players who warm up together and practice De Laet's forward runs?

Hahhaha konch and de laet is the worst conspiracy ever! And about knocky, I watched the lads train on Friday before they left for Bristol and at the end they played a 20 min match and knocky looked fine to me no problem at all! If there was he surely wouldn't have been involved.. And also may I add after training Pearson told all the lads they can go do what they like eat or whatever and be at the KP for 1.30 to leave for Bristol! Most players stayed on and did extra training(even wellens who actually looked decent may I add) And big mention to keano ! He looks a real prospect waited around for ages until someone was free to help him practice his headers, looks like he's really got his head screwed on, real potential and a good attitude.

Hahhaha konch and de laet is the worst conspiracy ever! And about knocky, I watched the lads train on Friday before they left for Bristol and at the end they played a 20 min match and knocky looked fine to me no problem at all! If there was he surely wouldn't have been involved.. And also may I add after training Pearson told all the lads they can go do what they like eat or whatever and be at the KP for 1.30 to leave for Bristol! Most players stayed on and did extra training(even wellens who actually looked decent may I add) And big mention to keano ! He looks a real prospect waited around for ages until someone was free to help him practice his headers, looks like he's really got his head screwed on, real potential and a good attitude.

Nice to get feedback from someone who has genuine insight instead of mindless conclusion making.

Archived