Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimbo

Player fallouts?

Just reading through an article in the Mercury, Pearson saying how this is the best squad he's had to work with.

I came across this interesting quote

"You can't expect them all to be best mates because there are times when you have to confront each other with certain things that happen"

So who do we reckon has been falling out and what would said fall out be about?

**This article is purely intended for the views of the foxestalk community to be expressed. Any comment expressed here is not the view of anyone who takes this too seriously and actually believes that players have been subject to fall outs that may or may not lead to being head butted by Nigel Pearson**

I reckon Nugent has had Wood in a headlock and told him that if he doesn't pass the ball to him more often and if he carries on scoring and making the headlines then he won't let him round his house anymore to play FIFA 13.

kasper has calmed down a bit of late was getting well out of his tree early on.needs to keep calm for the benefit of all.

went to see the basketball on sunday those guys know how to keep their cool ,be nice to see them invited to a match bit of integration

Kasper never seems happy on the pitch...I imagine he's had a few bust ups! I get the impression he doesn't mix with the rest of the team!

He wants to win and be professional every game.

Two telling moments were a shot that went wide for Ipswich at 4-0 up and the Huddersfield goal at 5-0. Both times he berated the defence for their slackness.

It's good to see.

Mills, Danns and Beckford. Im pretty convinced these three are what Pearson is reffering to when he keeps talking about how our dressing room is a much nicer place now the ego's and 'so called big players' have been shipped out.

I big reason for us not performing last year was the disruption these three caused in the dressing room and at training.

The thing is, anyone and everyone speculating about this sort of thing is exactly what contirbutes to managers being sacked before they've had enough time and players being booed after a handful of bad games.

Absolutely everything that happens at a football club is put under a microscope now and pulled apart. If two players have a scrap on the training ground (must happen every single day up and down the country) then automatically the manager has 'lost the dressing room'.

Mills, Danns and Beckford. Im pretty convinced these three are what Pearson is reffering to when he keeps talking about how our dressing room is a much nicer place now the ego's and 'so called big players' have been shipped out.

I big reason for us not performing last year was the disruption these three caused in the dressing room and at training.

all the players were fond if both beck ford and damns, they just weren't good enough at football. There are also reports that beckford wasn't happy with how beckford went about his move to huds but nothing to do with players. You have just made up they fell out with players because they're gone

Ledge strikes me as a player that others might not be fond of. Gives off a slight big headed image.

One of the most liked players at the club along with Danzy before he was shipped out.

Mills never got on with any of them...big time Charlie!!

Very tight group of players we have now which as you can see is benefitting us on the pitch. Pearson has done an excellent job sorting the dressing room out

all the players were fond if both beck ford and damns, they just weren't good enough at football. There are also reports that beckford wasn't happy with how beckford went about his move to huds but nothing to do with players. You have just made up they fell out with players because they're gone

Just because the players liked them dosnt mean the management did, the players probably did think they were a right laugh, but that's part of the problem isn't it. This is a professional football club, it's a job not a reason to act like a clown because your mates think it's funny.

He wants to win and be professional every game.

Two telling moments were a shot that went wide for Ipswich at 4-0 up and the Huddersfield goal at 5-0. Both times he berated the defence for their slackness.

It's good to see.

Good post - agree with this

Bit harsh about Danns- he gives off an impression of being a nice guy on Twitter

Archived