Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Leicester v Millwall Live on Sky

Isn't too bad because I'm off then anyway. Just annoying that they keep doing this, especially when there isn't any thought for the away fans.

It's Millwall, the club with probably the least thought to away fans.

Everyone keeps celebrating the extra day rest, but surely it mean we play a day earlier than everyone else meaning we get less rest before this game?

To be fair, we won't have a game from 16th March due to internationals on the 23rd so that'll make little difference.

I'd rather lose a day that way than have to play two games in 48 hours.

To be fair, we won't have a game from 16th March due to internationals on the 23rd so that'll make little difference.

I'd rather lose a day that way than have to play two games in 48 hours.

I was more getting at the fact that Millwall would be in exactly the same boat as us playing a day early anyway, where as the team we are playing on the Monday will not. But this is just as good lol.

I was more getting at the fact that Millwall would be in exactly the same boat as us playing a day early anyway, where as the team we are playing on the Monday will not. But this is just as good lol.

lol

Very true that one Manwell.

A win could actually heap the pressure on other clubs the next day as well. It's advantageous for both clubs really with the way fixtures are set up over Easter. The only people who'll be pissed off about this are Millwall fans, but they're always pissed off about something anyway.

Ahh, I wasn't saying it in terms of we'd have an advantage/disadvantage over Millwall, I was saying in terms of our 'promotion push', like everyone keeps going on about.

It's the Police I feel sorry for.

With a 7:45pm kick off they will be dragging their knuckles around the city for a good while.

It will be double time to pay as well.

Hate games being moved from Atury but must b a fe off so need to organise. Pre mch pub crawl.

FFS all our Saturday home games are being moved! I think we have 3 more for the rest of the season now. And I now have to sort this out with work.

Why not show some away games??

Our hospitality is really good, stadium reasonably easy to get to and facilities all in place or easy to put in place.

Millwall on Good Friday, the day Jesus died to absolve us for our sins. Let's hope that the Millwall fans don't decide to (literally) crucify someone over our "sin" of buying an available player who's club agreed to sell to us above board.

More games on TV for me the better, get to see my Foxes from the US and then post twaddle on FT. Wait, am I not supposed to post twaddle and phone in to the moan-in when I DON'T watch them?

Archived