Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Leicester v Millwall Live on Sky

It's Good Friday, so not too inconvenient and gives us more recovery time for the Barnsley match on Easter Monday.

True.

It'll be harder on the Millwall fans than anything though.

Works out quite handy for. Sure it's a pain for some travel wise but what can we do about it.

Serves them right for kicking and screaming about losing out on Chris Wood.

It's Good Friday anyway, they should all be off work, should be grateful they get an extra 4 hours and 45 minutes to drag their knuckles up the M1.

EDIT: Sorry just spotted the obvious mistake in my post by implying the average Millwall fan has a job.

can't believe how many times we will be on sky this season, even more chance for prem teams to look at our Knockaert too :(

They know about him anyway, so I wouldn't let a game on sky worry you.

can't believe how many times we will be on sky this season, even more chance for prem teams to look at our Knockaert too :(

More time for them to worry about him before we play them in the Premiership next season. :whistle:

It could be a decent turnout for this one actually, depending on a few factors.

1) Good Friday match.

2) Club are likely to have offers such as Fans' Fixture or Pie & Pint.

3) If we're still in decent form, people will turn out.

4) Weather might be improving by then.

That's a terrible fixture to put on.

2013 is gonna be the fewest Saturday 3pm home games in our history at this rate.

It is annoying.

I actually think things will get better if we're promoted, there'll be a number of clubs Sky will want to show live in the Premiership than ourselves whereas they seem to have decided we're among the most attractive Championship clubs.

Archived