Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

If Schlupp DOES leave...

...we're going to need cover for LB. Any suggestions?

I know Nigel was keen on signing Zeki Fryers from Man United before he moved to Standard Liege, but now he's back in the UK at Tottenham, maybe NP will try and sort out a loan? I can't think of many other young LB's out there, maybe Matthew Briggs from Fulham on loan if he's not getting many games? Any old heads who'd be happy to come and maybe sit on the bench as cover?

I think having Konchesky in the team is valuable for experience, but would NP drop him if he could bring in a young, quality player? Or is it better for the side to have an experienced player in the team? I know Whitbread and SSL are out of the team through injury, but Keane's come in and we don't seem to be struggling due to a lack of experience so far...?

Bloody hell George, how many accounts have you made on here?!?

What are you talking about? He doesn't need to do that, he's so good looking and talented, he's not going to waste time creating accounts. He should DEFINITELY be starting at centre back in the first team, maybe we should start a campaign ?

What are you talking about? He doesn't need to do that, he's so good looking and talented, he's not going to waste time creating accounts. He should DEFINITELY be starting at centre back in the first team, maybe we should start a campaign ?

Jesus, it's another one. George, haven't you got better things to be doing? Like all those fit birds on your twitter feed? Don't make me call Nige, he will unleash a brutal headbutt on you.

He wouldn't come to be a back up LB would he?

Some youngster on loan Jack Robinson perhaps.

Robinson is a good shout if we wanted immediate cover. I was talking about Creswell being our number one left back.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived