Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
absolutelegend

Breaking Bad

Always going to be hard to follow episode nine but felt ten lulled a bit too much. More fireworks needed next week.

Dean Norris is really starting to bloom in the role, though. He's getting close to scene stealing.

I thought it set up all the sides of the story really well, can't do much else really, can see there being a huge cliffhanger next week.

Guest MattP

Always going to be hard to follow episode nine but felt ten lulled a bit too much. More fireworks needed next week.

Dean Norris is really starting to bloom in the role, though. He's getting close to scene stealing.

I thought it was pretty good. The massacre of Dom's crew was superbly done.

I think Lydia is the key character in all of this.  There's no real reason for her to have anything to do with the current storyline.  Walt has already said he wants nothing to do with the business & I don't see him cooking anytime soon.

She has shown her ruthless streak........even if she did turn up to the massacre in her Christian Louboutin's & couldn't open her eyes to the aftermath.

I did think she could be a possible escape route for Walt - if he wanted to do a runner to Prague or somewhere.  There's more to it, but I can't work out what her role is?

Jesse will squeal next week & let the fun begin!!

Guest MattP

I think Lydia is the key character in all of this.  There's no real reason for her to have anything to do with the current storyline.  Walt has already said he wants nothing to do with the business & I don't see him cooking anytime soon.

She has shown her ruthless streak........even if she did turn up to the massacre in her Christian Louboutin's & couldn't open her eyes to the aftermath.

I absolutely loved that scene, brilliant.

"You kidding me??" lol

Okay. I've got all the seasons loaded onto my iPad. Whether it's legal or not is none of your concerns. :P

Just literally started the first ever episode. I'm aiming to finish the first season tonight. See what the hypes about :D

I did think she could be a possible escape route for Walt - if he wanted to do a runner to Prague or somewhere.  There's more to it, but I can't work out what her role is?

Jesse will squeal next week & let the fun begin!!

I reckon she will use the Neo-Nazis to force Walt into cooking again.

Guest MattP

Had a dream last night about Breaking Bad that on waking up doesn't seem that unrealistic

The Hello Carol thing comes about as Walt has faked his own death and then went on the run.

Had a dream last night about Breaking Bad that on waking up doesn't seem that unrealistic

The Hello Carol thing comes about as Walt has faked his own death and then went on the run.

I wondered that. Wondered if maybe the cancer returning is a lie and Walt tries to fake his death that way.

There really is a thousand ways this could go. 

Also thought the most recent episode was great, building things nicely. 

I assumed they were prada, but I really know nothing of these things :)

Think you are right about her having a big input.  Really no idea where this is going.

I'm still not sure that Jesse will drop walt in it.

I assumed they were prada, but I really know nothing of these things :)

Think you are right about her having a big input.  Really no idea where this is going.

I'm still not sure that Jesse will drop walt in it.

He won't be given the opportunity to drop Walt in it. Hank won't let him. As if Walt gets caught now Hank looks a dick

He won't be given the opportunity to drop Walt in it. Hank won't let him. As if Walt gets caught now Hank looks a dick

Thats a good point never thought of it like that this could make things hell of alot more intresting depending how it goes could turn into a 2 birds 1 stone opportunity for jesse.