Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
El Fleeco

Best Strike force in my lifetime

Claridge and Heskey for me in my time going down.

Remember one game when Iwan and Jules were fantastic against Spurs, if only the played like that the whole season we wouldn't have been relegated :( .

I like the look of Wood and Nugent, but they need to be doing it for a lot longer then 3 league games, early days

Heskey and Cottee has to be the best partnership in my lifetime of supporting City. Dickov and Deane were a class above in all, and Ferdinand and Bent weren't bad either considering they partnered each other at Prem level.

Dread to think what might've become of Heskey and Collymore together.

*Is this Nuge's best return for league goals in a season?

Heskey and Cottee has to be the best partnership in my lifetime of supporting City. Dickov and Deane were a class above in all, and Ferdinand and Bent weren't bad either considering they partnered each other at Prem level.

Dread to think what might've become of Heskey and Collymore together.

*Is this Nuge's best return for league goals in a season?

No he got 15 last year and also for Preston one year! Should beat it this year thou by the end of the season!

Claridge and Heskey for me in my time going down.

Remember one game when Iwan and Jules were fantastic against Spurs, if only the played like that the whole season we wouldn't have been relegated :( .

I like the look of Wood and Nugent, but they need to be doing it for a lot longer then 3 league games, early days

Obviously to be claiming it the best is a bit far fetched giving that they have only played the three games together. But they do look as though they have been playing together for years, both link up brilliant and already have a great understanding. They seem to naturally know where each other will be.

Obviously to be claiming it the best is a bit far fetched giving that they have only played the three games together. But they do look as though they have been playing together for years, both link up brilliant and already have a great understanding. They seem to naturally know where each other will be.

I agree they seem to have to have a great understanding, the seem to play of each other in a way I haven't from a City front two for sometime!

waaaaay to early to say that. 4 games!!!!

For me it was probably Worthington and weller with Lenny Glover playing the Knocky winger role.

There ok for championship but bottom 3 in prem same level as ricky lambert or dan graham knockheart class act apologies if spelt wrong think youl go up in play offs dont mind though if all goes well will be reunited with true scum villa! Lineker smith best you had ! Sky blue army

Lineker and Smith if you're aged between 40 & 50

I would be interested to know the statistics for the Lineker/Smith partnership but in my opinion "in my lifetime" that is the only partnership that can offer a challenge to the current Nugent/Wood one that I can remember

waaaaay to early to say that. 4 games!!!!

For me it was probably Worthington and weller with Lenny Glover playing the Knocky winger role.

It is clearly too early, but their link up play so far has been fantastic. Several times they have been surrounded by players and worked an opening for one or the other. The fact they are like this after 3 starts together shows huge promise.

Gary Lineker and Alan Smith was definitely the best I've seen so far.

I think Paul Dickov and Les Ferdinand last time we were in the Premier League was the best we've had in the past 25 years though I thought that although it was short lived, it was even better than anything we had under O'Neill, in a much worse side.

Archived