Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Golf

3 hours ago, Izzy said:

I can see it now...

DeChambeau presented with the green jacket in the butler cabin.

Jim Nantz: “So Bryson, how does it feel to be Masters champion?”

Bryson: “Well Jim, let me start by thanking all my 73 sponsors - individually....”

:rolleyes:

Now that I've finished thanking all my sponsors, the coefficient of restitution of this green jacket on my shoulders is slightly off, so I'm going to use my compass to sort it out. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

I find it really hard to like Tiger. A great golfer yes, but everyone I hear him speak he isn't actually saying anything. Dull dull dull. The Lewis Hamilton of golf 

I agree. 

As a huge golf fan, I guess I’m in the minority when I say I don’t like him either.

I admire him as a genius golfer but as a person, I find him aloof, arrogant and up his own arse. More machine than man.

Not to mention the fact he’s an adulterer and serial cheat. He reminds me of Michael Jackson in as much as he didn’t have a normal childhood because his Dad had him playing golf 24/7 from the age of 3 so he’s mostly to blame.

Tiger is actually a bit of a geek and a nerd apparently and has never mixed well with his fellow pro’s. 

The best golfer I’ve ever seen by a mile but not someone I’d like to have a beer with.

P.S. his comeback has been remarkable but I won’t be rooting for him late on Sunday.

• Like 1

Just like big Phil, I like having Tiger in the mix for the excitement factor, but don't necessarily want to see either of them win.

I never wanted Tiger to break Jack's Majors record. Tiger should have smashed it, but the personal stuff derailed it and I can't feel bad about that.

As for the tourney, I think one of the Aussies(Day or Scott) takes it. They both always seem so comfortable at Augusta.

I can't see past Molinari now, he just doesn't make mistakes. 

He's had 1 bogey in 54 holes!!!

I saw another stat that he's only bogeyed or worse 6 of his last 163 major championship holes. (Unsure when that was from and to but an utterly ridiculous run).

It's difficult to catch a guy that's already in front and only going to go forwards. I genuinely think someone (i.e Koepka, Woods, Finau) needs a 65 to beat him. 

Edited by HowardsBulletHeader

4 hours ago, HowardsBulletHeader said:

I can't see past Molinari now, he just doesn't make mistakes. 

He's had 1 bogey in 54 holes!!!

I saw another stat that he's only bogeyed or worse 6 of his last 163 major championship holes. (Unsure when that was from and to but an utterly ridiculous run).

It's difficult to catch a guy that's already in front and only going to go forwards. I genuinely think someone (i.e Koepka, Woods, Finau) needs a 65 to beat him. 

He’s got bollocks the size of King Kong. The way he keeps holing clutch puts for par is incredible. 

No 3 putts all week and 18/18 scrambling is absurd at Augusta. 

Really hope he goes on to win it but Tiger still lurking...

7 minutes ago, Izzy said:

He’s got bollocks the size of King Kong. The way he keeps holing clutch puts for par is incredible. 

No 3 putts all week and 18/18 scrambling is absurd at Augusta. 

Really hope he goes on to win it but Tiger still lurking...

I said it before the round that I can't see anyone catching him, he's just not making mistakes. 

Every time he stares a bogey in the face, he cans it from 6/8/12 feet for the par. He's a machine. 

1 minute ago, spacemunky said:

Couldn't dodge the bogey that time. 

And then Tiger birdies to get within one. 

It’s as tight as a ducks arse at the top of the leaderboard now.