Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Golf

Fancy experience to win through this week (cue a young gun like Schauffele winning - he 100% will win a major for the record), Portrush seems a classic links track and hopefully we get a bit of wind to make it exciting and not a birdie fest like last week at the Scottish.

Big fancy for Henrik Stenson this week, he was incredible last week just had a freezing cold putter, apt for a man nicknamed the iceman but hoping it warms up this week. 

Also like Adam Scott, should have a Claret Jug already but capitulated to hand it to Ernie at Lytham. Since they're allowed to keep the flag in now whilst putting, he's been putting like the Scotty of old, expecting big things. 

Of the Yanks, has to be the Kuch, having a superb season and another that should've won The Open, but was pipped by an absolute miracle from Spieth. 

Sleeper, Webb Simpson, the guy likes a links course.

Bring it on, the best 4 days of the golfing year!!

• Like 1

The forecast indicates some unsettled conditions in NI for the next few days.

I think Jon Rahm has hit form at just the right moment, though I would love Rose or Fleetwood to do it.

Given his fairly reprehensible behaviour this year, it would be a personal disappointment were Kuchar to win ; he's a good golfer though. 

On 13/06/2019 at 12:00, spacemunky said:

I'm calling back to back wins for Rory!

5 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Rory by 5 strokes.

Proper fan boy!

Personally I don't see it, he doesn't cope with pressure and expectations that well. There is a huge expectation that he will win, particularly as the course record holder. 

Hope he can prove me wrong.

1 hour ago, HowardsBulletHeader said:

Proper fan boy!

Personally I don't see it, he doesn't cope with pressure and expectations that well. There is a huge expectation that he will win, particularly as the course record holder. 

Hope he can prove me wrong.

The fact that I picked him, pretty much seals his fate this weekend lol

• Haha 1

Good start by Darren Clarke.

Would be surprised if he's still up there by Sunday afternoon but you never know.

Looks like he's binned his fitness regime and back on the Guinness :beer: 

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Rickie Fowler's haircut and moustache are ironic right?

Unfortunately not, he genuinely thinks he looks cool.

Funny really because from what I recall, he's the only US Ryder/President cup player without a wife or girlfriend :D

5 hours ago, Izzy said:

Funny really because from what I recall, he's the only US Ryder/President cup player without a wife or girlfriend :D

5 hours ago, Izzy said:

He’s not done too bad for himself 

9D63D2D3-F3D3-4057-B0A3-F199567C35B9.thumb.jpeg.52402e478d804f8c2d00dfdc434a7324.jpeg