Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Huddersfield Match Thread (Cup)

With this team I can see us losing this one.

I really hope not. I love a good cup run

I'm a little disappointed with the team selection, resting one or two is fine but we aren't playing till Thursday and haven't played for a week. Against Burton we put out a better side so I just don't get it...

Guest BlueBrett

Difficult to tell whether that chant was intended to show respect to Grayson or just to wind up the udders fans

Watford scored cnts

Hang on, you backed Forest??

I think the rationale is that we will lose to a big team in a later round anyway so why bother? Then again Bradford City in the League Cup final says to me that we should believe we can go all the way so personally I'd play a strong team. Christmas fixture congestion is over now anyway.

WOW. For all the negativity on here, that first sentance is a new low. Why would any manager of a team at the top of the championship think that they can't go on to win a cup competition even if the chances are slim. If NP was thinking like that then I'd want him out of the club because he has no ambition.

The team he has picked isn't even that weak. Most teams in the is league would love to have this 11 as the first choice team. The only players I'd doubt are Wellens and possibly Vardy. We still have enough to win this game.

Guest BlueBrett
WOW. For all the negativity on here, that first sentance is a new low. Why would any manager of a team at the top of the championship think that they can't go on to win a cup competition even if the chances are slim. If NP was thinking like that then I'd want him out of the club because he has no ambition.

How else do you explain Championship manager picking weaker teams in the cup? And I did say I wouldn't do it myself.

Archived