Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Huddersfield Match Thread (Cup)

Seems to me like this is a few players going into the spotlight and into the shop window. Good decision. We dont need the distraction of the FA cup no matter how nice it is. If we win then great, but I dont care if we get knocked out. League is way more important. So totally agree with what Nige has done here. No complaints from me. We dont need a full side to go to Huddersfield where their players might go round the pitch at 100 miles an hour trying to impress whatever new potential manager might be watching from the stand and injuring one of our more important players in the process.

Confirms what we already knew, priority is the league, no real surprise. That team is still good enough to do a job, most of you make it sound like we'll be playing with 10 men with Wellens in the squad, lets be honest you're taking your dislike for him a little too far.

More worrying neither is Knockaert. Must be injured. And as for Vardy i never wanted to see him in a city shirt again after last week!

Knocky Tweeted he was injured last night.

Shakey has confirmed it in pre-match interview on RL

Hope someone has a word with Knocky not leak team news in future though

The BBC go overboard at 14.44.....

Ian Woodcock, BBC Sport at John Smith's StadiumHuddersfield v Leicester (1500 GMT)

"This is a tie that might not have captured the imagination this time last week but the sacking of Simon Grayson by Huddersfield has changed that. The Terriers had gone 12 games without a win in the Championship.

"It is a different story altogether at the King Power Stadium, they're second in the league and have won their last five matches in all competitions."

Archived