Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brockmyster

New Surname for Top and Vichai - Endorsed by the King

It's very common for Thai people to change names numerous times.

Not surnames it's not. First names seem to change weekly, but it would take something special (like a royal blessing, I suppose) to change your last name.

Mind you, no-one uses their last name in Thailand anyway. They weren't even compulsory until quite recently. Just call them Top and Vichai and you'll be fine.

I think the real story here is that the King of Thailand has the power to just go ahead and change people's names whenever he wants. Imagine if you had that power--wouldn't you have a bit of fun with this, or are none of you as immature as I?

I think the real story here is that the King of Thailand has the power to just go ahead and change people's names whenever he wants. Imagine if you had that power--wouldn't you have a bit of fun with this, or are none of you as immature as I?

I would have so much fun with any player forest want to sign... and. Of course David Beckham would have to go by the name David Goldenballs...

Archived