Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterAreGoingUp

Price of Knockaert?

Even if he cost £5 million he's certainly worth more than that now. He's getting better with every game as well. Starting to contribute to the overall team performance more and making better decisions. If he keeps up this kind of progress, we'll be banking a big sum in the future.

I'd love it if we went up and he stayed with us, but I'm not getting my hopes up, and if we do have to sell, I'm sure we'll be in for a pretty decent fee. We win either way, really. He's such a great find. I think we need to keep hold of our scouts just as much as we do Knocky.

And I saw this tweet, much as I love Knockaert, it's utter garbage. Zaha has been sold on, Knockaert hasn't - figures and the like aren't comparable. Football memes are always so, so shit.

ok the price is but the stats aren't, everyone has been raving about Zaha when really looking at them stats there must be at least 5 championship wingers with better stats.

BCPbUC8CYAAMlv-.jpg

I don't really get it, are they saying they have a 15 million pound player and we don't? Even though our player has scored more goals in less games and is actually ours?

Or was it created by a Leicester fan? If so why? All it is doing as putting knocky in the shop window.

Zaha is English and has big potential. Hence the expensive price. Remember the pittance that Clichy went to Man City for? £7mil for the current French first choice at left-back, about to reach his peak? French players, despite often being as good or better than their English counterparts, just cost less...

Does anyone know actually how much Knockaert cost us??? Lots of people saying 2.5m,4.5m even more. But geoff peters on the forum said from what he heard we got him for 500k-1m. Just wondering thats all ;)

I was told by a very good source that it was in the €750k bracket (with potential add ons down the line) as I mentioned on the forum.

I will hazard a guess at what he is currently worth, i'm going for 7.5 million.... at the moment, bare in mind he's only played a handful of games compared to Zaha in the championship. Clubs will be sniffing once he has had a very consistent season, if we go up i'm sure he will stay but if we don't i'm not so confident he will stay.

Slightly off topic, but does anyone have a picture of Knockaert's salute celebration after his Wolves goal... ?

There's a gif knocking about somewhere. In the let's all do the ........ Thread. If you scroll down DG has added another version with the salute.

Archived