Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshy5

auto promotion your having a laugh!

As bad as yesterday's result was, the worst part is that you know the overreacting idiots and hindsight merchants will be out in force after six weeks of hibernation.

I take it you rang Radio Leicester after the match?

As bad as yesterday's result was, the worst part is that you know the overreacting idiots and hindsight merchants will be out in force after six weeks of hibernation.

I take it you rang Radio Leicester after the match?

Take a peek back through the Peterborough pre-match thread and you'll find the usual suspects were predicting a handsome victory.

I didn't.. I went for a draw.

You can't argue people are using hindsight when people's 'foresight' was incredibly biased.

It don't make sense..

Give me strength please....I am sure Waller was beered up when he made the post, he may have been on Cols pub crawl? :P:beer: I'd like to make the following points for the doom and gloom merchants to ponder over and answer honestly, whilst honestly saying it's not about individuals opinions being right or wrong.

1/ Go back 6 games and how many points would you have taken prior to our actual tally without benefit of hindsight

2/Would you have been happy pre-season to be where we are now 2nd after30 games, points tally and goal difference?

3/ Do you think we are a clubthat is or should be immune from an off day or bad result? ( Man City at Southampton yesterday)

4/ Does negativity and massive overreaction actually serve any purpose?

In truth, like every team we have flaws and will have off days, however it's how you respond to those that really matters. From the stands it was abundantly clear the players especially Nuge appreciated our magnificent support and I have no doubt they will be devastated by the below par performance and result. NP and the lads will put things right and in conclusion it's one game, results fell for us and we can do it ! :chant:

Give me strength please....I am sure Waller was beered up when he made the post, he may have been on Cols pub crawl? :P:beer: I'd like to make the following points for the doom and gloom merchants to ponder over and answer honestly, whilst honestly saying it's not about individuals opinions being right or wrong.

1/ Go back 6 games and how many points would you have taken prior to our actual tally without benefit of hindsight

2/Would you have been happy pre-season to be where we are now 2nd after30 games, points tally and goal difference?

3/ Do you think we are a clubthat is or should be immune from an off day or bad result? ( Man City at Southampton yesterday)

In truth, like every team we have flaws and will have off days, however it's how you respond to those that really matters. From the stands it was abundantly clear the players especially Nuge appreciated our magnificent support and I have no dobt they will be devastated by the below par performance and result. NP and the lads will put things right and in conclusion it's one game, results fell for us and we can do it ! :chant:

Can't argue with any of that buddy...

lol

I still think Nige made a boo boo yesterday though.

Time will tell, let's all hope it won't matter much..

:trumpet:

In truth, like every team we have flaws and will have off days, however it's how you respond to those that really matters. From the stands it was abundantly clear the players especially Nuge appreciated our magnificent support and I have no doubt they will be devastated by the below par performance and result. NP and the lads will put things right and in conclusion it's one game, results fell for us and we can do it ! :chant:

Well the last time we had a blip, before christmas, we took 12 points from 11 games, so lets hope NP can get it sorted a bit quicker this time!

That is all and i do believe im right.!

No doubt you'll be on here if we don't make the top two to say 'I told you so'.

Even if we don't make it, sh*t happens. We've still had a good season, played some of the best football we've played for years, got a fair chance in the playoffs and are in a great position next season if we don't go up.

Basically, rather than be so negative all the time, why not get behind the team and enjoy the ride? There's not alot else that we can do as supporters after all!

Take a peek back through the Peterborough pre-match thread and you'll find the usual suspects were predicting a handsome victory.

You can't argue people are using hindsight when people's 'foresight' was incredibly biased.

It don't make sense..

It's not about an individual game, it's writing off a season because of one result.

I didn't see a thread saying we weren't good enough for top 2 when we were winning, albeit unconvincingly, in the past few weeks.

Only one team has more points than us right now, so how we aren't good enough for automatic promotion is a strange observation.

Peterborough beat Cardiff and Hull, I guess they aren't getting promoted either.

Who do you fancy then, Derby and Peterborough for the Automatic spots?

That is true going to Peterborough isn't easy they seem to lift their game against the top sides.

Had a few to many yesterday hence why i started this post. Suppose it was out of anger. Apologies people. And by the way i do go to the games for those asking.

I thought you'd had a few :D Nobody likes seeing us lose, though I would suggest investing in a punchbag instead of venting on the forum :whistle: COYB :chant:

It don't make sense..

As one of the usual suspects mate I was genuinely worried about yesterdays game and posted it would be a difficult one before my tongue in cheek 4-0, though I did believe we were due getting the monkey off our back there! I will always be biased towards our club pal whilst tempering it with some realism and constructive criticism when IMO it's due. Foresight is not that, they are predominantly hopes and wishes mixed with educated guesswork and bias. If we possessed foresight when predicting results the bookies would be bankrupt :P The problem with hindsight, in this context, is the reactionary " told you so " which eventually will happen with every club! To have a doomsday reaction after yesterdays defeat is incredulous.

How's the head mate/ did you complete the challenge? :beer:

If wood is out for say 5 games, unlikely but possible. Look at the ledger injury for example, he was out for longer than expected. What I'm trying to say is if Pearson plays either Vardy or waghorn up front and doesn't consider the loan window then there's a big possibility that we could slip up. Last year for me Peterborough decided our season, just hope it's not the case this year!!

As one of the usual suspects mate I was genuinely worried about yesterdays game and posted it would be a difficult one before my tongue in cheek 4-0, though I did believe we were due getting the monkey off our back there! I will always be biased towards our club pal whilst tempering it with some realism and constructive criticism when IMO it's due. Foresight is not that, they are predominantly hopes and wishes mixed with educated guesswork and bias. If we possessed foresight when predicting results the bookies would be bankrupt :P The problem with hindsight, in this context, is the reactionary " told you so " which eventually will happen with every club! To have a doomsday reaction after yesterdays defeat is incredulous.

How's the head mate/ did you complete the challenge? :beer:

lol

Bowed out after 12 mate..

Not a good year for Col..

Archived