Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Charlton pre-match discussion

The win of course is paramount, 3 points is the top priority. However, I think a good performance is due, something to kick start us again and bring the self belief to the fore. This little blip must not become a big blip. I am reasonably confident about tonight interms of winning, but to do it with knobs on would be a big benefit.

Kasper

Rdl

Morgan

Keane

Konch

Knocky

Drinkwater

James

Marshall

Nugent

Wood

3-1 City ( Wood x2 Nugent ) you know who for them!

Hull to draw 1-1 leaving them 4 pts ahead having played 2 more games .

Also tomorrows lotto numbers will be .......... 2,5,13,26,36,41 :ph34r: ( only joking but now i'll have to put them on lol )

Schmeichel

De Laet - Morgan © - Keane - Konchesky

Knockaert - James - Drinkwater - Dyer

Nugent - Wood

Subs; Logan, St Ledger, Whitbread, King, Marshall, Waghorn, Vardy

Changing my mind. We'll win this 2-1, leading the game twice. I must admit Wood being available has made me ten times as confident.

James will be lucky to retain his place IMO. Absolutely abysmal vs Huddersfield.

Just come back from injury and into a side where no one was exactly busting a gut.

He may have gone out with the instructions not to push himself too hard and Wood may have similar tonight.

It's all part of the masterplan

Been a nice day, we really need a win tonight and hopefully we can get it.

It's written in the script that Kermorgant will score, I'm sure he will with a trademark header.

Hopefully Wood can bag a goal tonight.

Going for 3-1

Archived