Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Charlton pre-match discussion

No major injury woes (Wood should be back in time), home game, Charlton.

Time to put things straight after we lost at the Valley earlier on in the season, so I do hope we beat them.

I also expect a certain Yann Kermorgant to score against us... :ph34r:

For me the next severn days are huge for us.

Severn points out of the next three games will really keep us in the hunt for that second place however IF we slip up and results go against us i fear the worst as far as promotion goes.

Lets get behind the lads and roar them on to that automatic spot.

River?

For me the next severn days are huge for us.

Severn points out of the next three games will really keep us in the hunt for that second place however IF we slip up and results go against us i fear the worst as far as promotion goes.

Lets get behind the lads and roar them on to that automatic spot.

severn-bridge-aerial-aa10886b.jpg?

I'm led to believe St Ledger is now fully fit, should we be bringing him back in to the team? We've looked a bit ropey defensively in our last 3 games and perhaps it's time to change it?

I know Pearson will never do this but i'd like to see us play 3-5-2 and see if we get any joy out of it, teams are starting to suss us out and nullify Knockaert, which hampers us.

Schmeichel

Keane

Morgan

St Ledger

Konchesky

James

Drinkwater

Knockaert

De Laet

Wood

Nugent

Allow Knockaert a free role behind the strikers with Konchesky and De Laet playing as wing-backs, a role they seem to do effortlessly. I think it would work away from home more effectively when we're on the counter attack.

I'm led to believe St Ledger is now fully fit, should we be bringing him back in to the team? We've looked a bit ropey defensively in our last 3 games and perhaps it's time to change it?

I know Pearson will never do this but i'd like to see us play 3-5-2 and see if we get any joy out of it, teams are starting to suss us out and nullify Knockaert, which hampers us.

Schmeichel

Keane

Morgan

St Ledger

Konchesky

James

Drinkwater

Knockaert

De Laet

Wood

Nugent

Allow Knockaert a free role behind the strikers with Konchesky and De Laet playing as wing-backs, a role they seem to do effortlessly. I think it would work away from home more effectively when we're on the counter attack.

Depends if we are talking fit, or match fit, has he had a run out in the ressies yet or anything, would like to see him back, but not if he isn't sharp would prefer Keane at the mo, bring Ledge n when we are 3-0 up to close out the game.

Schmeichel

Keane

Morgan

St Ledger

Konchesky

James

Drinkwater

Knockaert

De Laet

Wood

Nugent

Agree, don't think we should play this formation at home but it's certainly one to consider for our away games.

To be honest I think Cardiff have got this league in the bag and I cant see us Tigers finishing below second with our run in now with Blackburn finishing like a train I believe they will pip Watford in the play off finals as I think they have left themselves too much ground to make up for the autos.

I think you will see tomorrow Leicester starting to fall away and I am afraid it will be disappointment again for you.

C'mon you Tigers

To be honest I think Cardiff have got this league in the bag and I cant see us Tigers finishing below second with our run in now with Blackburn finishing like a train I believe they will pip Watford in the play off finals as I think they have left themselves too much ground to make up for the autos.

I think you will see tomorrow Leicester starting to fall away and I am afraid it will be disappointment again for you.

C'mon you Tigers

Nice attempt at trolling, I suggest you pay attention to he games played section of the league table...

C'mon you Tigers

We cleared up that you're a Cardiff fan ages ago. You can drop the pretence now buddy. :thumbup:

River?

severn-bridge-aerial-aa10886b.jpg?

I just hope we take at least Severn points out of the next Severn days and that our number Severn gets back to some form and takes his goal tally to Severn, with a goal in each game.

Very good folks. It's official i cannot spell after a fourteen hour night shift. lmfao.

Still a fair point even if my spelling is crap :P

C'mon you Tigers

Moron

Archived