Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Taft

Pearson doesn't like ego's and by the looks of his twitter he seems to have a big one, work that one out

I think this is a bit of a generalisation. It seems as if both SSL and Gally have a bit of an ego (much more the former than the latter), and yet they've both played a reasonable enough amount under Pearson. I think it's more a case of being prepared to knuckle down rather than expect things for nothing. An expectation of NP's which I don't think is a negative thing at all.

Need bodies for the under 21's so better the devil you know...

More scholars taken on than before due to the under 21 league but that should be a good thing as it gives the young lads a bit longer to develop

If Pearson really rated Taft he would have had plenty of chances to include him in the first team squad by now

More scholars taken on than before due to the under 21 league but that should be a good thing as it gives the young lads a bit longer to develop

If Pearson really rated Taft he would have had plenty of chances to include him in the first team squad by now

Included him in the first team squad against Forest in the FA Cup last year, he's not going to do that if he doesn't rate and trust him as a player.

Not sure if Taft will make it at Leicester long term as Pearson plays his favourites , but I take my old fella down to the training ground to watch these u21/ reserve game & we love to watch this lad , some of the players that have been given a chance before him is astonishing really , his big chance will come somewhere else I'm sure .

Not sure if Taft will make it at Leicester long term as Pearson plays his favourites , but I take my old fella down to the training ground to watch these u21/ reserve game & we love to watch this lad , some of the players that have been given a chance before him is astonishing really , his big chance will come somewhere else I'm sure .

rest my case, it seems he thinks he has made it before he really has. Maybe That is why other youth players have had the chance to come into the first team before this fella. Pearson isn't losing anything by offering him a new contract, may even come to sell him in the near future for a decent price

could be wrong who knows, we'll see

Archived