Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Taft

Not sure if Taft will make it at Leicester long term as Pearson plays his favourites , but I take my old fella down to the training ground to watch these u21/ reserve game & we love to watch this lad , some of the players that have been given a chance before him is astonishing really , his big chance will come somewhere else I'm sure .

So you're referring to Schlupp, King, Hopper, Harry P and Moore. Perhaps he would of been given a chance if Sven didn't sign 4 players for every position. Its not as if we have been putting lots of youth team players in our squad, so the word astonishing is ridiculous.

Does have a bit of an ego based on his Twitter but to be honest if he's a genuine Leicester fan and seems to give a shit about the club then I've got more respect. He was slated on here before and to be fair he wasn't like "they can all fvck off", more a case of "I'll prove them all wrong" and fair play, sounds like he's well on the road to doing that.

Not sure if Taft will make it at Leicester long term as Pearson plays his favourites the ones who get the job done , but I take my old fella down to the training ground to watch these u21/ reserve game & we love to watch this lad , some of the players that have been given a chance before him is astonishing really , his big chance will come somewhere else I'm sure .

;)

Definitely not better than Liam Moore at the moment (same preferred position at cb) . Had a loan to a club a while ago and didnt end well.

However, great athlete since he is very tall and reasonably quick so for that reason I think they are keeping on to him.

However, I think it is more of making money selling him than being a possible prospect for a future Leicester City player......

Meant it's better to have a talented youth on a contract as you can them shift him for a decent fee even if he's not right for the system you're trying to implement.

Definitely not better than Liam Moore at the moment (same preferred position at cb) . Had a loan to a club a while ago and didnt end well.

However, great athlete since he is very tall and reasonably quick so for that reason I think they are keeping on to him.

However, I think it is more of making money selling him than being a possible prospect for a future Leicester City player......

I wonder what it costs to put a player through the Academy etc for a few years and then how much do we need to sell him for to make a profit on investment?

Not sure if Taft will make it at Leicester long term as Pearson plays his favourites , but I take my old fella down to the training ground to watch these u21/ reserve game & we love to watch this lad , some of the players that have been given a chance before him is astonishing really , his big chance will come somewhere else I'm sure .

:yawn::frusty: A few months ago, his favourites were Wellens and Gallagher, then they got shipped out on loan... does it seem to you like his 'favourites' are the best players available for selection? Moron.

I think Taft will be the best of the lot eventually , the Scottish press said Terry Butcher rates him highly but Leicester wouldn't let him go Inverness on loan , but then again what would Butcher know about playing centre half Ramadaone ????

Yeah, what would Pearson know about playing centre half either eh?

Next person to say Pearson plays his favourites gets a lifetime ban.

Of course he plays his favourites. I hear he's into the electric-type right now so I imagine that would include Raichu, Electabuzz, Magneton and the likes. If he's smart he'll chuck in a Lanturn to deal with electric's uselessness against ground types.

Archived