Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Bolton Line Up Bid For Schlupp

My god I really do despise leicester fans sometimes !

"Schlupps on trial at man utd, Pearson doesn't know what he's doing" "if Zaha is worth £15 million so is Schlupp" Jesus, he even got compared to Theo Walcott and Gareth Bale !

People need to wake up and realise a few things, 1) Schlupp isn't even that good and I'd snap someone's hand off for £1 million

2) he's earning a massive amount, sustainability !

3) We aren't in a position where we can start playing players who may or may not have potential, we need out strongest team out every week from now up until the last game of the season has finished.

4) I also remember about 90% of this board hammering him after Leeds away (see number 3)

We have 11 games left, plus the possibility of the playoffs, how about for once, we cut the bullshit, lay off the players, lay off Nigel, stop ****ing moaning and SUPPORT the team.

Who knows, we may even start winning again !

So your saying he isn`t that good, based on the very limited opportunities he`s been given, well that`s alright then!

So your saying he isn`t that good, based on the very limited opportunities he`s been given, well that`s alright then!

On what I've seen of him, no.

I do not personally think he would be anymore than a mid-table championship player.

Man U. I couldnt deny a player going there. Its alot of players dream to play for Man United.

Bolton? It would have to be in Leicester's best intrests to let him go there....

Does Mark Davies still play for Bolton?

That would be the only way i could see it being beneficial for us.....

Man U. I couldnt deny a player going there. Its alot of players dream to play for Man United.

Bolton? It would have to be in Leicester's best intrests to let him go there....

Does Mark Davies still play for Bolton?

That would be the only way i could see it being beneficial for us.....

It would be beneficial to us to get a highly paid bit part player of the books and 1.5 milly in the old tommy tank. FFP don't gonna pay for itself.

It would be beneficial to us to get a highly paid bit part player of the books and 1.5 milly in the old tommy tank. FFP don't gonna pay for itself.

lol

when i was a kid that meant something different!

Guest MattP

Starts tomorrow apparently.

That means on here tomorrow night then he'll either be a player Man U/Pearson/Sven has ruined and we need to get shot of ASAP or people will be demanding 10million for him and dubbing him better than Evra.

That means on here tomorrow night then he'll either be a player Man U/Pearson/Sven has ruined and we need to get shot of ASAP or people will be demanding 10million for him and dubbing him better than Evra.

Thanks to the special training at Manchester United, he'll score ten goals tomorrow with his left thigh, whilst simultaneously keep the entire Owls squad at bay using but a single eyebrow.

The Schluppinator - beware of the mighty Jeff!

Bellion, djembe djembe, taibie, veron, klebeson, bebe, miller, jordi cryff the list goes on...

Just because they sign for Manchester United does not automatically mean they are world class, Fergie buys potential some come off others don't. With FFP and high wages if someone offers more than a million for any player that has nothing other than potential I think we should sell.

We can play de laet at lb and either Moore or St Ledger at RB.

He got a run in the side last season before injury and didn't set the world on fire.

The facts

Jeff Schluup 2011/12 (every game he played as a forward) 21 games 2 goals

Martyn Waghorn 2012/13 22 games 3 goals

Jamie Vardy 2012/13 23 games 4 goals

As a forward Schluup is not far better than Vardy or Waghorn and deserves to be 6th choice at the minute, as a lb he has pace and potential that is it!

Over a million for a 6th choice striker? Yes plaese

Something smells very dodgy.

How can a player deemed good enough for the Champions Elect of the Premier league not feature in our side since November?

Equally, how come Bolton see him as a viable target? WTF?

What don't we know!

It was the same when United signed de Laet. He had been at Antwerp (a club with a sort of 'feeder club' relationship with United), went to Stoke on a free and then 6 months later was signing for United. It seemed strange at the time but in hindsight, the reserves were short on defenders and I think he was signed more as a stopgap than anything else. He did also show decent potential although it always seemed unlikely he would end up playing for the Man Utd first team...

Only just seen this. Do me a favour!!

I appreciate we can't really fend off Utd (who have done us many favours anyway), but this would be stupid. The lad has so much potential. Really hope he plays today, or will it be a CB at LB? Hmmm.

The facts

As a forward Schluup is not far better than Vardy or Waghorn and deserves to be 6th choice at the minute, as a lb he has pace and potential that is it!

I take your point, but Schlupp and Waghorn both look like footballers, just sometimes the final ball/finish isn't there.

Vardy doesn't look much like a footballer at this level.

The facts

as a left back he looks bloody brilliant. that's where i want him playing.

Why do fans read newspapers and media and believe it is beyond me ? He was never ever ever on trial at Manu . The word trial transfer or anything to do with a move never came out of Lcfc , infact Pearson rebuffed such a comment . There was once front page news in the Sunday sport reporting a Lancaster bomber had been found on the moon , a story more true than a trial at Manu for schlupp !

The facts

How many of schlupps apperances have came from the bench?

So are people saying we were wrong to let him go to Man U? How could Pearson have denied Schlupp the chance to sign for the biggest, best team in the country? Worst case scenario for him is that he comes back a better player than he previously was.

As for this 'if he's playing for Utd he should be in our side', well he isn't actually playing for Utd, just their reserve team. They can afford to take a gamble on him being amazing but we can't. And if every player in Man U's academy must be phenomenal, why didn't Lingard look like a world beater?

Archived