Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MooseBreath

Aiming creepy chants at the opposition goalkeeper

Next home game is against Millwall, their keeper is David Forde.

Lets devise some creepy chants we can use to put him right off.

I'm thinking for starters, simply, a low, almost whispered: Daaaaavid, daaaaaaaavid, daaaaaavid, daaaaaaavid. As in Uniiiiiited, uniiiiited. That'll surely creep him out.

"Fordy, where's your wife, fordy fordy where's your wife." He won't know how to react to that shit.

That keeper from Walsall t'other year when it snowed like nobody's business got some stick off us but had a good laugh with it at the same time if memory serves me correctly

Wasn't it Scotland's Number 4 to Sullivan surely? Remember him turning round and patting his tummy when all the standard fat chants were going off too.

Green really got wound up. Also remember Steve Mildenhall took pelters at Southend away when we got promoted.

Wasn't it Scotland's Number 4 to Sullivan surely? Remember him turning round and patting his tummy when all the standard fat chants were going off too.

Green really got wound up. Also remember Steve Mildenhall took pelters at Southend away when we got promoted.

Yeah I suppose it must've been actually. Still remember it as being England though lol

Poke at Torquay was funny, he got really wound up by the woah the poke poke chant, and poke you can me anytime song.

That was relentless, it near enough went on for the whole 2nd half!

Archived