Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lovelcfc

millwall pre match talk

Things I want for this game...

Some Schlupp involvement in an attacking sense, preferably from the start.

Nuge in the middle.

Some indication that James hasn't disappeared off the face of the earth.

Some Wood goals.

3 points.

Massive game, as is every remaining game now.

Will learn a lot about our chances of getting playoffs from this game imo. If we come back looking tired still then I think we are a write off.

Lets get behind them so at least we know we've done our bit

COYB!!!

Kasper

RDL. Keane. Morgan. Konchesky

Marshall. King. DD. Knocky

Nuge. Wood

Not the time for it now but I would like to see RDL play right mid at some point. He can beat a man, has loads of pace and has a decent cross. Would be interesting to see how he got on in a more advanced role

Big game.

Having had a fortnight off to train in the sun, we are expecting victory.

Anything less is now not acceptable

4-4-2 for me

King and Drinky in the middle, Nuge and Wood up top.

Schlupp left midfield.

Stick with plan A then Col? Hopefully should see us through this game hey

We need at least 75 points to get a playoff place imo.

16 points from 8 games to achieve that, unlikely on present form but hopefully the players/management realize the severity of the situation and deliver the goods.

Their futures are dependent on it.

Doubt it. This season has been described as a particularly competitive Championship so the points-gap between top and bottom is lower, therefore you'll need less than the average number of points usually required to get into the POs.

The average number of points to get 7th places over the last ten seasons is 71, with our superior GD we'll probably only need to match 7th place. Given that this is a competitive Championship I don't think we'll need much more than 71, there's also only been one 7th placed team over the past 10 seasons with 75 points.

We will not need 75 points to get into the POs.

My Dad got given corporate seats for this one, i'll tell you guys if I see Adkins.

Kasper

De Laet Morgan Keane Konchesky

Marshall James King

Knocky

Wood Schlupp

I'm shopping at morrisons before the game so I'll let everyone know if I see him there lol

I don't really know why everyone sees this game and the next few as all or nothing. Just think about winning those games and going through via play-off route. I think it would be a disaster for us this year. These young players need another year at least to gel before they can even think about competing in the Prem. I would be happy with 4th or 5th place and not getting through to the PO final as that would be a good advance on last year and would certainly give the players the confidence to get to the automatic position next year and then go up. Anything less than that and I fear we will be on the managerial roundabout once again.

Shitting myself for this game, if we ever had to win a game IT'S THIS ONE!! Last chance boys

No it's obviously not...Always be the same old arseholes sticking up for Pisson even if Millwall put 5 past us...lol....lol...

But we will see at the end of the season.....YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!! :yesyes:

What people are forgetting is that all of the teams who were relegated from the Prem last year (Wolves, Bolton, Blackburn) are having a mare of a season. I literally cannot remember the last time all 3 of the teams relegated from the Prem where out of the top 6. This has given every other championship club an amazing chance to go up, if we don;t go up this year we will find it 10x harder next season trust me. It really is a miracle that none of the relegated teams are in the top 6 and its mind blowing how people are not catching onto this and realizing next season will be a whole different ball game in the Championship

This HAS to be our year

Not hiding that fact Nugent has been poor recently, along with the rest of the team anyway, but playing him out of position on the right doesn't help him. Obviously looks better in his natural central position. Hate seeing us play that 433 with Nugent wide right.

Archived