Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lovelcfc

millwall pre match talk

Swallow my pride here, but it's 4-4-2 for me.

Schmeichel

De Laet - Morgan - Keane - Konchesky

Knockaert - James - King - Schlupp

Nugent - Wood

I'm really struggling to think of a formation that utilises every single player but there's no point trying something like 3 at the back which takes a lot of practice and could easily backfire - so I'm thinking revert to 4-4-2 which for all I think it's a dated formation, has been pretty effective for us at home and even though it plays our most dangerous player out of position, he's still had enough good games there.

Hope to god James is back, think he's massively under-rated, pisses on the likes of Danns (who gets an undeserved arselicking from our fans).

England reminded me a little of LCFC last night.Decent start with good ball retention,missed a few chances to quieten the crowd with second goal,opposition changed formation at half time ,we didnt react to that and got overun,sub made argualbly too late, nearly lost it but had chances to win at the end.major difference being that england scraped the draw!

LCFC Official

NP confirms that both Matty James and @de_laet_r are fit and available for Millwall on Friday. #FullyFitSquad #LCFC

Brilliant News, Without De Laet we dont look like we have someone with real pace bombing down the wing.

And James will sit nicely in front of the back four allowing king/drinky to play more freely.

Kasper

De Laet

Keane

Morgan

Konch

Knockaert

James

King

Schlupp

Nugent

Wood

LCFC Official

NP confirms that both Matty James and @de_laet_r are fit and available for Millwall on Friday. #FullyFitSquad #LCFC

Brilliant News, Without De Laet we dont look like we have someone with real pace bombing down the wing.

And James will sit nicely in front of the back four allowing king/drinky to play more freely.

Kasper

De Laet

Keane

Morgan

Konch

Knockaert

James

King

Schlupp

Nugent

Wood

I'd go with this team except it'd be a toss up to who played on the right out of Knockaert and Marshall

LCFC Official

Kasper

De Laet

Keane

Morgan

Konch

Knockaert

James

King

Schlupp

Nugent

Wood

Would love to see Schlupp on the left. I still think he'll start with his bum-boy Drinkwater though. Also, James has just come back from injury so even though he's "fit" he may not be match fit yet.

Would love to see Schlupp on the left. I still think he'll start with his bum-boy Drinkwater though. Also, James has just come back from injury so even though he's "fit" he may not be match fit yet.

Think he will though as it says available.

Big game. Massive.

Nigel Pearson's weary foxes are literally entering the lions den. It will be backs to the wall for sure. I have a feeling our defence will be put through the mill.

By who? Rob Hulse? Danny N'Guessan? Nathan Tyson? Yeah, I'm sure Morgan, Keane, Schmeichal et al are shitting their pants over that potent strikeforce.

Millwall will be tough to break down for sure, but let's not pretend that they're some amazing attack force who are going to put us to the sword - they'll play their usual spoiling game and try desperately to hit us on the break or against the run of play. Our team is vastly, vastly superior to theirs and it will be our own fault if we don't win on Friday.

Archived