Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lovelcfc

millwall pre match talk

No point in getting rid of Big Nige now Adkins has gone to reading buddy, there's no other decent replacements out there?

I posted that before I found out that St ledger had been allowed to leave as well, I rate St ledger and cant understand this ... but yeah I don't think pearson will be gone before the end of the season either in all honesty

After knowing the squad it's time to revert to a 4-3-1-2 formation.

Schmeichel

De Laet

Morgan

Keane

Schlupp

James

Drinkwater

King

Knockaert

Wood

Kane

Subs - Logan, Whitbread, Konchesky, Wellens, Marshall, Dyer, Nugent

ever heard of, a challenge?

He had a challenge at Chelsea and he passed that. At the start of the Thai's tenure I wouldn't have thought this was fanciful thinking but now, I doubt it. I suspect RDM will want to go to a team that will give him a project and the security of a few years to do it. Will probably end up abroad as a result; I reckon Germany.

How many times do people have to be told that they are seriously deluded if they think Di Matteo will accept a Championship job as his next one...

He might accept it as a kind of interim job. There is bound to be some managerial changes at the end of the season so it could keep his name in the news until then....

It wouldnt damage his reputation- If we dont get promotion then he did the best he could with the team he inherited... If he got us promoted then he could be credited with ' stopping the rot'

Not that i think sacking big Nige is the right decision IMHO

Watford dropping 2 points :D

Would be a decent result for us but only if we get all three. I don't make a habit of posting dramatic comments but I honestly think today's game is massive - quite probably the most important 90 mins of our season. 3 points and hopefully we're back on track. A loss and it's hard to see is getting off the slippery slope we've been on recently.

Really can't call this one.

Palace losing Aswell! If it stays like that and we win we could be 2 pts off palace and 5 off Watford ! Not bad considering we have Watford to play at home and palace to play Aswell. Massive game today! Come on Leicester

Palace losing Aswell! If it stays like that and we win we could be 2 pts off palace and 5 off Watford ! Not bad considering we have Watford to play at home and palace to play Aswell. Massive game today! Come on Leicester

decent goal by brum too.....

its 2-0 to brum right now actually

Archived