Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lovelcfc

millwall pre match talk

To paraphrase a famous saying......

"It doesn't matter who you pick, the same team always turns out"......... ;)

I am so fed up with rubbish we are playing these days that I don't think I'm going to go, Sky in the pub for me.

To paraphrase a famous saying......

"It doesn't matter who you pick, the same team always turns out"......... ;)

I am so fed up with rubbish we are playing these days that I don't think I'm going to go, Sky in the pub for me.

:dry:

I cant fvcking wait. Driving back tonight, goin Majestic Grill for brekkie, Nandos for lunch, catch a film at the Showcase, Maryland chicken on the way to the ground, couple of drinks at the soar point then 3 fvcking points against the Millwall.

Cornwall is ace but you just cant beat the above for Citeh.

BLUUUUUEEEEE AAAAARRRRMMMMEEEEHHHHH

What I want: -

Kasper

RDL

Morgan

SSL

Konch

Marshall

James

Wellens

Schluppenator

Wood

Knockeh

What I think he'll pick: -

Kasper

RDL

Morgan

Keane

Konch

Marshall

King

Wellens

Dyer

Wood

Nugent

I cant fvcking wait. Driving back tonight, goin Majestic Grill for brekkie, Nandos for lunch, catch a film at the Showcase, Maryland chicken on the way to the ground, couple of drinks at the soar point then 3 fvcking points against the Millwall.

Cornwall is ace but you just cant beat the above for Citeh.

BLUUUUUEEEEE AAAAARRRRMMMMEEEEHHHHH

What I want: -

Kasper

RDL

Morgan

SSL

Konch

Marshall

James

Wellens

Schluppenator

Wood

Knockeh

What I think he'll pick: -

Kasper

RDL

Morgan

Keane

Konch

Marshall

King

Wellens

Dyer

Wood

Nugent

How you going to eat all that lol

HUGE game, we need to pick up 6 points in the next two no matter what.

Think the team will be up for it after a much needed rest and hopefully we can start picking up some points.

After Monday there will be 6 games left so its vital the next 2 games we win.

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/280313-pearson-prepared-for-millwall-737847.aspx

City manager Nigel Pearson wants to see his side return from the international break with a bang when they take on Millwall in the npower Championship at King Power Stadium on Friday night.

A string of frustrating results have seen The Foxes struggle to reach the sort of form that saw them reach the heights of second in January, and the manager is targeting three points and a performance against Kenny Jackett’s Lions.

With Sean St. Ledger, Chris Wood, Kasper Schmeichel and Andy King all returning from international duty with their respective nations, City are in good shape going into the fixture, and were further boosted by the return to fitness of Ritche De Laet and Matty James.

Pearson revealed: “They will be available for Friday’s game, and that’s important to us. I think we’ve got more or less a fully fit squad and we hope that all the internationals come back in good spirits. I think they’ll be important for us as well.

“It’s effectively an eight-game season now. We’ve had spells that we’ve been in a strong position, but we’ve unfortunately now got ourselves into a position where we’ve got to make some serious inroads.

“And first thing is first, Friday’s game is pivotal. We want to make sure that we can finish the season strongly. What that means in terms of where we can finish, the minimum has to be the play-offs, of course.

“We’ve got an awful long way to go yet, but first and foremost we want to get back to winning ways and that means putting in a good performance on Friday.â€

Those that weren’t away on international duty travelled with the squad to Portugal for a well-timed warm weather training camp for four days, and it’s something that the manager feels was particularly beneficial after the defeat to Derby last time out.

He added: “I think we’ve got to be able to play our football in a pressure situation, and I think that was the most disappointing thing when we played against Derby – we ended up playing a style of football that doesn’t really suit us.

“We had a few days to recharge, got some decent sessions in as well so all in all it was an important exercise. I think I said after Derby it was important to recharge and it was an opportunity for us all to have a bit of a chat and get some decent training in, as the weather certainly hasn’t been conducive to that over here. I think it worked well.

“It’s a chance for us now to get back to playing football with a bit more clarity of mind. The players have worked very hard this season so far. We’ve had a difficult spell and it’s important that we go into the last run of games fit in body and in mind.â€

Could not agree more whoareyaaa - the next 2 games against lower clubs (millwall and barnsley) are where we need six points and if we are serious contenders we should get six. Looking at our run in it is really important that we do win these two as I don't like the look of the last six games including Palace (away) who have best home form in league , Watford (home) who have best away form, Bolton who are on a charge and Forest (mmmmm, when did we last win there in the league?)

Archived