Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lovelcfc

millwall pre match talk

But our best football during this bad patch has come when Nugent was out of the side (Vs Blackburn). He has done nothing during this recent patch, may as well play with 10 men, he's been horrendous since that Huddersfield cup game at home when it looked like he'd been on the piss pre match.

But our best football during this bad patch has come when Nugent was out of the side (Vs Blackburn). He has done nothing during this recent patch, may as well play with 10 men, he's been horrendous since that Huddersfield cup game at home when it looked like he'd been on the piss pre match.

But that was mainly because we played a 442, not this awful 433 that Pearson decided upon, trying to accommodate Kane, Wood and Nugent.

We need to go back to the way we played at the start of the year, 442, wide players cutting in, and 2 up top, and maybe a 451 away from home, but with proper wide players, not Nuge or Kane pushed out wide.

What people are forgetting is that all of the teams who were relegated from the Prem last year (Wolves, Bolton, Blackburn) are having a mare of a season. I literally cannot remember the last time all 3 of the teams relegated from the Prem where out of the top 6. This has given every other championship club an amazing chance to go up, if we don;t go up this year we will find it 10x harder next season trust me. It really is a miracle that none of the relegated teams are in the top 6 and its mind blowing how people are not catching onto this and realizing next season will be a whole different ball game in the Championship

This HAS to be our year

Even if we don't go up, Our players would of had a season together, Pearson will know where we are weak and can add. We will be better next season on what ever league we are in if we stick with NP

Massive game for us, they're probably one of the only teams in the leauge with shiter form than us at the minute, ignoring their win at Charlton. I don't like to be OTT but if we lose this it's going to be a mission turning this form around.

Sorry mate I didn't make myself clear. I think this is what Nige will do. We'll revert back to 4-4-2 I reckon.

No worries Col wasn't having a go. Usually my opinion is your posts are spot on and I'm sure your right on this occasion aswell just hope it's enough to win the game. Up the Foxes

Have to agree with you, Nugent has been very poor, average at best! then Schlupp comes off the bench and score's! so in my opinion deserves his shot upfront now! Pearson has kept the faith with him for to long now.

Kasper

De Laet Morgan Keane Konch

Drinky King Schlupp

Knockaert

Wood Kane/Nugent

Subs - Logan, SSL, Wellens, Nugent/Kane, Marshall, Waghorn, Dyer

I would personally like to see NP go with something like this against Millwall on Friday night. Schlupp had a decent time as a winger in the second half v Derby and he would cause the Millwall fullbacks some problems. He needs to play Knocky where he's dangerous and it might be a good call from NP to play Kane ahead of Nugent. Players playing against their former teams always seem to do well imo and it might give Nugent the kick up the backside he needs to start fireing again if he's left on the bench. I'm unsure why i have put King on the right wing, i think i would just prefer him there on Friday night instead of Marshall. Just my opinion!!

Is Wood fit for this? Didn't play in last NZ game and supposedly took a whack on the leg.

Played the full 90 for NZ didn't he?

He played the full game, got smashed throughout the entire game no protection from the officials! Missed an absolute sitter.

We won and advanced to the next stage of qualifiers so he has been rested and assume hes back in the uk already...

I can't go to this game as I'm working a late shift on Friday but please can everybody who does go give City a cheer from me. Up the Foxes

I'm sure we will do mate, at least you will get a bit extra cash though whilst I will be spending mine as we are meeting in the city centre at 1pm.

He played the full game, got smashed throughout the entire game no protection from the officials! Missed an absolute sitter.

We won and advanced to the next stage of qualifiers so he has been rested and assume hes back in the uk already...

Awesome, thanks.

Great news, that he's back

Archived