Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

City v Millwall Scoreline Prediction

0 - 18, a riot in Leicester City centre, NFP castrated on centre-spot by owners in unusual and long-forgotten Thai ritual, Beckford and Danns to dance around and stamp on the remains of his testicles, Knocky sold to Cov for 36p, Schlupp to ManUre in direct swap for Lingard, Adkins to lead Reading to survival on last day of season, Roy F Keane to arrive at KP announcing 4-4-2 is the only way to play .... built around a King /Wellens axis. TrentFox found swinging from a rope in his bedroom ... his kitchen full of the tell-tale signs of a desperate man living on the edge and enjoying his final moments on planet Earth - i.e. several cups of Horlicks and a strangely sticky copy of Heat magazine. Can you tell how I'm feeling about it all today ? Can you ? Hmm ? Hmm ?? Go on - look for the clues !!!!

0 - 18, a riot in Leicester City centre, NFP castrated on centre-spot by owners in unusual and long-forgotten Thai ritual, Beckford and Danns to dance around and stamp on the remains of his testicles, Knocky sold to Cov for 36p, Schlupp to ManUre in direct swap for Lingard, Adkins to lead Reading to survival on last day of season, Roy F Keane to arrive at KP announcing 4-4-2 is the only way to play .... built around a King /Wellens axis. TrentFox found swinging from a rope in his bedroom ... his kitchen full of the tell-tale signs of a desperate man living on the edge and enjoying his final moments on planet Earth - i.e. several cups of Horlicks and a strangely sticky copy of Heat magazine. Can you tell how I'm feeling about it all today ? Can you ? Hmm ? Hmm ?? Go on - look for the clues !!!!

^

What he said.

lol your as fookin mad as me you daft cvnt

IF we lose after Pearson has had a fortnight's worth of 'team bonding' and fitness training there will be no further excuses that can be offered.

I don't think this will be the case however. I expect us once again to look 'sorted'.

Agreed. This is the start of our mini season now - we need a win to get us back on a good run, especially with games against teams in and around the top six coming up. If we harbour any ambitions of getting promoted then we've got to take points from Brighton, Bolton, Palace, Watford and Forest. We need to kill off the teams who are gunning for that final playoff spot and secure our own position.

I think it's actually quite good that we're playing these teams at this stage of the season, as we do mostly seem to really step it up against the better teams in this league. There's a lot at stake over the next few weeks... Personally, I think with the team and the management we've got, we can do it. We desperately need a result to kick start things on Friday though.

Archived