Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Pearson Rumour

I've heard that If Pearson leaves anytime after this season, It won't cost the club anything in compensation. (Contract clause) Expect Pearson to be sacked in the summer is my bet. Financial fair play rules means paying another 1 million to sack a manager with 6 games to go is a no no for us.

I've heard that If Pearson leaves anytime after this season, It won't cost the club anything in compensation. (Contract clause) Expect Pearson to be sacked in the summer is my bet. Financial fair play rules means paying another 1 million to sack a manager with 6 games to go is a no no for us.

If thats the case, give him a mop to clean the s h i t houses out then...and get a director of football in till may..

Surely they will only have to pay up a proportion of his contract.

If he is on £1 million a year then they only have 3 months to pay, so £250k.

Even though he started his contract late, they usually run until June I think. I also seem to remember Pearson said when he came back that he had a 2 year contract, the same as Sven had.

Surely they will only have to pay up a proportion of his contract.

If he is on £1 million a year then they only have 3 months to pay, so £250k.

Even though he started his contract late, they usually run until June I think. I also seem to remember Pearson said when he came back that he had a 2 year contract, the same as Sven had.

He is on a massive bonus if we get promoted so if we sack him now he is going to argue that we denied the chance of earning that bonus

He is on a massive bonus if we get promoted so if we sack him now he is going to argue that we denied the chance of earning that bonus

I can see your point but the club could argue that he's denied himself that chance.

There is still nothing from any reputable source which suggests Pearson's job is in danger.

Lots of people on Twitter are talking about a meeting tomorrow and player dissent but I don't think they are any more in the know than anyone on Foxestalk. They are just fans having opinions and repeating rumours.

Nothing is going to happen.

I can see your point but the club could argue that he's denied himself that chance.

I'm no lawyer but think we would be on a very sticky wicket until it was mathematically impossible

The numbers I' m being told are staggering but these include buying out part of the remaining contract as well

There is still nothing from any reputable source which suggests Pearson's job is in danger.

Lots of people on Twitter are talking about a meeting tomorrow and player dissent but I don't think they are any more in the know than anyone on Foxestalk. They are just fans having opinions and repeating rumours.

Nothing is going to happen.

I'm not a Pearson hater by any stretch but the collapse in form is staggering and the buck stops with him. It's quite plausible that he could be sacked.

I'm no lawyer but think we would be on a very sticky wicket until it was mathematically impossible

The numbers I' m being told are staggering but these include buying out part of the remaining contract as well

How staggering? Doable staggering or not doable staggering?

Last time the owners panicked when we had a bad patch under Sven, so they pulled the plug on him straight away. Pearson knows his fate, you could tell by the interview. I think now the owners are more concerned on getting promoted than paying off Pearson.

I'm not a Pearson hater by any stretch but the collapse in form is staggering and the buck stops with him. It's quite plausible that he could be sacked.

I agree on all points. Just saying that there are no reliable indications that anything is going to happen. Just fans guessing and repeating rumours.

I'm here on tenderhooks waiting for something to happen too. I'm just not sure it will.

Archived