Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Brighton Match Thread

Leicester City â€@OfficialFOXES43s

#LCFC team to play #BHAFC: Schmeichel; Moore, Morgan ©, Keane, Konchesky; Drinkwater, James, King; Marshall, Nugent, Schlupp.

Leicester City â€@OfficialFOXES24s

#LCFC subs: De Laet, Dyer, Logan, Wellens, Knockaert, Kane, Wood. Live coverage from the Amex Stadium at http://www.lcfc.com

Thank God he's dropped De Laet.

Why? He's had the odd bad game, but has looked our most potent threat going forward. If anyone can enlighten me as to why King deserves a starting berth I'd like to know - the bloke has been anonymous in most games.

Loving that Wood has been dropped!!! About frickin time.

Not sure Nugent & Schlupp are an ideal pairing though, Nugent has to cut in from the left to be at his best... And Schlupp's game is also from the left.

Perhaps Schlupp is outside left in a front 3, with Nuge more central?

I think Gallagher is unlucky not to be in over Marshall in his current form

Oh well, here goes!!!

Regardless of who plays, the key is playing in the opposition half and not dropping off.

Wanted Knockaert in a central role today, but glad we've got 3 in the middle and Schlupp playing on the wing.

Hopefully Marshall should have a point to prove as well and Nuge won't give them a moments rest.

Come on city!!!!!

No he's poor defensively. Moore is a more solid right back. De Laet is good going forward, but see how many goals come down the right.

The right is by far our strongest defensive side

And without RDL on the overlap we could be short in numbers in attack

I'd have played RDL at LB & Moore at RB

Konch is stealing his (Liverpool class) wages from us and has been all season. Disgraceful situation.

The right is by far our strongest defensive side

And without RDL on the overlap we could be short in numbers in attack

I'd have played RDL at LB & Moore at RB

Konch is stealing his (Liverpool class) wages from us and has been all season. Disgraceful situation.

I'd like to see RDL in front of Moore on the right side. His pace and directness and willingness to run at defenders gives us a threat that Marshall hasn't offered for a long time.

Archived