Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tempwan Yierban

TPH's Ale Thread

So people on here have recommended The Offie as somewhere to get decent ales.

Just been looking at the website - they do cases, 12x 500ml bottles (or above) or 24x 330ml (or below) I presume you can mix the beers and it's not a case of 1 type of beer, anyone know how much these cost or is it just an average of all selected beers or the individual price of each beer? Could be quite pricey.

I got some standard lager in yesterday but fancy getting some quality ales in for Christmas.

So people on here have recommended The Offie as somewhere to get decent ales.

Just been looking at the website - they do cases, 12x 500ml bottles (or above) or 24x 330ml (or below) I presume you can mix the beers and it's not a case of 1 type of beer, anyone know how much these cost or is it just an average of all selected beers or the individual price of each beer? Could be quite pricey.

I got some standard lager in yesterday but fancy getting some quality ales in for Christmas.

It's a good shop mate, they have a great selection of Belgian and English beers with German and American there too. It is a bit pricey though, beerhawk is a good site and offer free delivery over £50 so it depends how much you were gonna spend.

Why not just have some Chocolate Baileys and stick a satsuma in it?

... Because it won't have the taste and texture of a beer with a bit of chocolate and orange sweetness?

That's like saying why bother eating a chocolate cake, just have some spoonfulls of cocoa powder out the tin.

Archived