Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fleckneymike

Knockaert's playing a risky game with twitter

But also one of the best right? Depends how you want to look at it mate. I'm a glass half full kinda guy so - naturally I will look for positives.

It's cool. You sit and sulk over our worst 13ish games in our history. Whilst I remember how good the other 33ish games this season have been!

Finishing 7th in the 2nd tier is not even close to one of our best seasons. It's probably in the 50-60th percentile.

And that doesn't tell the whole story. Given the resources Pearson has been afforded in comparison to managers of the past, his whole second reign drops to among the worst periods in our history, and the last 13 games without a shadow of a doubt the worst value ever seen. And people say he buys well lol

In fact you could quantify this. Build a football inflation index by analysing a load of transfers each season. Measure spending adjusted for inflation and divide it by points to get a cost per point.

I would bet at least a tenner that pearsons 2nd reign falls within the bottom 2% if our history, and this last run will be by far the worst this club has ever performed, and perhaps even among the worst any professional club in England has ever performed.

Very brave players mouthing off on twitter!!

How about doing your job on the pitch and stop being such whiney bitches.

Take some responsibility, please!

Exactly. He has played like a local park player when I have seen him over the past couple of months. If he disagrees with NP for benching him then he needs to up his game. Flair is only ever good with a constant end product. If you keep falling over your feet then as much as you want to be likened to Messi, you are more like Josh Low.

I haven't read all the comment because I've just got in (fecking M6 closed again!!) but I read what Knocky has said differently.

He could be saying that he doesn't understand what happened tonight, regarding the penalty, and he is disgusted by the decision?

Let's not crucify the bloke based on Tweets not in his first language.

One of our best overall performers, and our stand out winger sits and the bench while two strikers fill the wings and the effectively non-existent Harry Kane comes on ahead of him every week. He's not the only one disgusted with such atrocious management.

Get Pearson out before we lose good players like knocky. The lunatic has done enough damage already.

This sadly this

Finishing 7th in the 2nd tier is not even close to one of our best seasons. It's probably in the 50-60th percentile.

And that doesn't tell the whole story. Given the resources Pearson has been afforded in comparison to managers of the past, his whole second reign drops to among the worst periods in our history, and the last 13 games without a shadow of a doubt the worst value ever seen. And people say he buys well lol

In fact you could quantify this. Build a football inflation index by analysing a load of transfers each season. Measure spending adjusted for inflation and divide it by points to get a cost per point.

I would bet at least a tenner that pearsons 2nd reign falls within the bottom 2% if our history, and this last run will be by far the worst this club has ever performed, and perhaps even among the worst any professional club in England has ever performed.

Do all of your posts have the same agenda? Any thoughts other than Pearson out?

I'll PM you my details, or you can give me the tenner on PayPal?

Honestly I've read some heat of the moment, over-reactionary stuff on here but that about tops the lot.

To be fair, i've had a few beers tonight too.

Other comments and the embarrassing agenda against Pearson by some on here is ridiculous as well. The manager simply cannot win anymore, how do ANY of you know what's been said? How do ANY of you know what he's like with the players? Yes he's boring in interviews and quite an arsehole to Stringer who lets be honest, is no saint, but it's created this agenda so many have. Do people who are completely anti-Pearson seriously rate any of the dross he's sold/loaned out?

The generalisation is an embarrassment. A bully lol do me a fvcking favour. I credit him for having the balls to clear out over-paid players who couldn't give a shit about the club when a lot would have false belief. None of us actually know what he's like with any of them.

One of our best overall performers, and our stand out winger sits and the bench while two strikers fill the wings and the effectively non-existent Harry Kane comes on ahead of him every week. He's not the only one disgusted with such atrocious management.

Get Pearson out before we lose good players like knocky. The lunatic has done enough damage already.

Eh?

Neither of those things refer to either Knockaert or Marshall.

Other comments and the embarrassing agenda against Pearson by some on here is ridiculous as well. The manager simply cannot win anymore, how do ANY of you know what's been said? How do ANY of you know what he's like with the players? Yes he's boring in interviews and quite an arsehole to Stringer who lets be honest, is no saint, but it's created this agenda so many have. Do people who are completely anti-Pearson seriously rate any of the dross he's sold/loaned out?

The generalisation is an embarrassment. A bully lol do me a fvcking favour. I credit him for having the balls to clear out over-paid players who couldn't give a shit about the club when a lot would have false belief. None of us actually know what he's like with any of them.

Aye. People talk about the players as if we are all on the same side and Pearson is the enemy.

No, it's the players who have shown a lack of effort not just recently, but lets face it, in general over the last 10 years. Do people still see them as heroes? Do people still idolize them?

They're generally total wankers, I'd hate to be a manager for that very reason. But just because they put on the blue shirt they're always getting the benefit of the doubt.

The fact that some people are making out like Pearson is the troublemaker shows you just how out of touch with reality they are. The manager is the fvcking boss, you realise, and he's trying to get his little turd workers we call players to grow some balls and act like adultsand do the job they're paid millions to do. What's he going to fvcking do, bow down to their will everytime the glorified little chavs have a problem with something? Everytime they aren't playing because they've been totally shit for about 3 months?

I guarantee that if the majority of people on here were in Pearson's shoes, they'd be turfing half of these arrogant tossers out the door within a fortnight.

Knockaert and Marshall have been fvcking gash more often than not this season, though both have potential. It may be just my opinion based on a few things both players have said coupled with the occassional bit of body language, but I think that they are trouble makers with big egos, and if they were man enough, they'd be in the side through merit and hard work. But they aren't, hence why they've regressed this season. And they'll end up as nobodies if they carry down the same path, no matter who they play for.

Fed up with this. These guys get no respect from me until they prove something, I don't care how young and talented they are.

Could you imagine a manager who didn't have an ego? I'd question why they're the manager. I'd rather have Roy Keane (an example of an ego) as boss than someone who let the players walk all over him. Pearson's got his own opinions, his own methods and isn't scared to use them.

It's just astounding reading that he's the devil, a 'bully' when he's not allowing players to take the piss. Imagine if we were back with Sven? An agents fvcking dream.

I'll say Pearson doesn't help himself at times but some of the shit I've read about him really is embarrassing. If anything just sums up the ridiculous expectations at the club all because our owners are apparently loaded.

Could you imagine a manager who didn't have an ego? I'd question why they're the manager. I'd rather have Roy Keane (an example of an ego) as boss than someone who let the players walk all over him. Pearson's got his own opinions, his own methods and isn't scared to use them.

Now why does that sound familiar...?

Imagine if we were back with Sven?

Oh yeh :)

He has every right to be unhappy. If he wasn't something would be wrong. He has absolutely no right to expect to start games when he's playing poorly. He has no right to air his frustrations publicly at such a crucial stage in the season when all it's going to do is make things worse. If he'd rather moan on twitter than go out and prove that he deserves to be playing in training and when he's playing matches then there's clearly something wrong with his attitude.

Absolutely right, but then he is hardly on his own, when it come to playing crap over the last couple of months is he?

lets all be honest . the best players are usually the ones who come with baggage and touch of attitude that needs a good manager to keep in hand . pearson is ****ing useless with flair/attitude players . they're the players that win and change games . i don't agree with bad behavior by players but a good manager sorts things out and keeps things in hand . but pearson just falls out with them then ousts them . the kind of players im talking about are like anthony knockhaert . lets see what pearson does ? me i'd fine him ,get him to apologise and promise to make it up to the club , fans and his manager . i cant see pearson anything other than leaving him out and fookin him off . thats if he is still here , pearson i mean !

Fine him? Make him apologise? That's bullying! How dare you! Your the devil.

Your meant to sit back and let the, take the pish and choose their own starting eleven.

For those who are tripping on about Pearson not being able t handle players. You have no bloody clue what you are on about. Having coached with a league two side I have seen what some these young lads are like. They are complete idiots, over paid and over confident.they swagger around the place and expect the world now! Pearson needs to wind that type of behaviour in now, otherwise it's poisons team spirit.

You can easily end up with the mature players versus the arrogant ones. The balance has to be kept just right and If a player needs to be dropped and left to sulk to bring him down to size then so be it.

P.s. I have never met knockeart and am just making assumptions based on twitter. I'm sure he is ok really and not arrogant.

Archived